Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based ITCels, this is our alternative to NEETing for 5+ years/dewing it as a sub-5 male

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
feel a little bit Just now, my mother chatted with me. In the future, the family's property will be left to me. My parents have been frugal for a lifetime and bought two houses. They will give them to me when I get married in the future. feel a little sentimental When I was a student, I always worked hard to meet the expectations of the public, and I was admitted to medicine and dentistry. Easy-going personality, although I don't know how to chat with girls, but I have never quarreled with anyone, and I am very active in work. Now my salary is not bad. I'm almost 32 years old and I'm single. Maybe it's because of my appearance! ! (Height 158 does not look good I can't even find a girl who only loves my money and personality. I don't pick it up anymore. I even promised to give her 100,000 a month if he was my girlfriend (I didn't pursue it later). I can’t find a partner, let alone getting married, and the people I’ve confessed to tell me that it’s a matter of height or appearance. really want to be a tall and handsome scumbag 8+9 Oh ~ poor

Damn, at least your parents are leaving you something behind. If I'm lucky I'll get my dad's $800 shitbox car
NOT ME
It's another guy who is 5'2'' in height

I even promised to give her 100,000 a month if he was my girlfriend
Is gayposting allowed now ?

You should offer free dental care to your fellow incels, some of the tallfags here would ascend with a perfect Colgate smile