Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels make a meme exposing they hate us for our looks

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
all according to their own admission: chad doesn't even have a personality and beats up people for fun while incels are incels due to their looks and bullying resulting in depression and eventual suicide (and they study STEM which is sooo terrible, we don't need these nerd virgins to make technology or medication for us, we'll live off chads pretty chest :feelsohh: )
also, they literally use the word "subhuman" to describe us, but I'm sure within a week I'll see something along the lines of "umm… ackshually, we never call incels subhumans, it's incels themselves who do this to themselves :soy:"
they're just lying gaslighting genocidal scum and don't even hide it

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qjbny7/incel_vs_chad_in_2021/

"i-hate-manlets-123" :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
He exposed himself even by his nick itself :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

and surely reddit will not touch them, even if this is a literal mockery of people who have all those features.

it is truly outrageous.
they're not even talking about blackpill or misogyny anymore, but directly mocking anyone who possesses those physical and personal characteristics.

Fucking Chad worshippers. Soys and whores sucking Chads cock.
"i-hate-manlets-123" :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
He exposed himself even by his nick itself :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Please lord send a truck to run him over.

IT summed up in a single meme

Vater is Vet

@TheNEET It's proven long ago that all male IT members are fags that worship and lust after chad. The female ones are also chad worshipers as every female nowadays even though they are ugly as death themselves

it is truly outrageous.
they're not even talking about blackpill or misogyny anymore, but directly mocking anyone who possesses those physical and personal characteristics.
The more they do it.. the more division in the world will make the lines between Stone Age and Advanced Age blur. They should keep it up. They make their own future threads end prematurely.

they're just lying gaslighting genocidal scum and don't even hide it
You know its very strange... I've always had that little nagging voice in the back of my head wondering why things are the way they are. Thinking that I am being gaslighted and lied to constantly by society and I was right. My memories serve as a lesson to myself in the present and future to not repeat my mistakes from the past. There shall be no closure of which I am very upset about. It annoys me greatly that the people that abused me have gone on to live full lives with even fuller minds of their happy memories with others.

Now the bullying continues but I'm just bored of them. Do they even know who they bully? Do they see inside my head at all the machinations inside it? Do they see that I have nothing to lose? Pushing me if I wasn't so creative to create my own headspace where I can culminate thoughts to calm myself.

All I see when I look into the soulless husks that normies are.. is the fact that these beasts do not care who they offend or hurt.. as long as they are happy they don't care.

I understand them and it makes me a threat. So I stay quiet.

In the end? It all boils down into this creation of a different thought. Death is natural and yet.. Humans cling so violently to their cheery little lives. So insignificant yet so entitled to everything. The world is not worth my effort. I shall put as little effort into it and others upon it as I can. They can't stop me. I hope in my future I have a chance to obfuscate progress on making the world less of a fire hazard. After all this world has treated me with the upmost contempt. Makes me want to burn bin bags just to watch the ozone killing chemicals fly into the sky.

For posterity, this was the post's content:

IT jannies do a pretty good job cleaning up the most egregious spurts of bile. Their salary ought to be doubled.