Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcel speaks out against bodily autonomy

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Apparently mutilating babies is fine, because they shouldn't have a right to bodily autonomy because… you can choose better for them as an adult. IDK, sounds like something a pedo rapist would say.

The guy really just rejected the concept of bodily autonomy on a sub that constantly cries about (mostly imaginary) rape. :lul:
>Name an actual drawback to circumcision that isn't "autonomy" or "iTs MuTiLaTiOn".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vimuis/comment/idhf2pz/

Faggot needs to be beheaded

So 5 year old kids can somehow make the decision to be a faggot/troon all on their own and adults MUST respect that, they cannot choose the better option for their kids. But a painful operation which robs you of a protective piece of skin for the sake of "aesthetics" or "hygiene" (JFL as if guys can't wash themselves) is perfectly fine for an adult to decide for infant boys who are crying/screaming/clearly unable to consent to the operation.

Modern globohomo clown society. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I tried for a long time to get people to care about circumcision, it just won't happen. If you argue that "hey maybe we should let men make their own choices about their dicks" then a lot of guys get reeaaaally mad about that. Just the idea that there even is a choice is enough to trigger them into thinking that their dicks are all fucked up and they don't like that.

Reddit is groomer central next to discord, of course they would argue in favor of being in charge of a child body, (i.e the state kidnapping grommed children when the schools brainwash them with LGBT). The poster is plain stupid because he just throws fallacy and hypocrisy like an end all term rather then apply a bit a logic to try and aruge his point.

In other words peak reddit. Also keep using the word groomer it pisses them off like calling out a kike.

Mutilating baby boy genitalia=Wholesome 100 chungus medical practice:soy:
Doing the same to foid cunts=Yikes, get a load of this misogyny:feels:
I hope this faggot gets his head bashed in.

ah this is about forced transgenderism I thought this was just a generic abortion bad thread. nvm.

these cucks should be strung up with paino wire. they don't stand for any principle their just gynocentric woman worshipping rats. its ok to violate someone body autonomy as long as their a male.

So 5 year old kids can somehow make the decision to be a faggot/troon all on their own and adults MUST respect that, they cannot choose the better option for their kids. But a painful operation which robs you of a protective piece of skin for the sake of "aesthetics" or "hygiene" (JFL as if guys can't wash themselves) is perfectly fine for an adult to decide for infant boys who are crying/screaming/clearly unable to consent to the operation.

Modern globohomo clown society. :feelsclown:
I have Phimosis :feelsclown:

why do foids defend their own bodily autonomy when they want to kill their baby but not the autonomy of 9yo Eunice Winstead to touch her husband's penis?