Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Italian nurse with coronavirus kills herself over fear of infecting others

Dogpill from that picture

Now they'd portray her as a martyr.

Makes no sense, she would have been more useful to the hospital alive. Must've had some repressed issues.

Probably just wanted some attention

what's the point? foids have low iq's

Good.

Many foids should follow suit, whether they have it or not.

females will kill themselves for attention, jesus christ. clown world

She must have had some other underlying mental issues.

Many more will die. life fuel. hopefully by the end of this enough deaths to permanently change society.

Good riddance you fuckin cunt. This is the same bitch who if you (an ugly male) went to her hospital complaining of corona like symptoms shed let you die just so she could get off work to go eat her faggot Italian chad boyfriend's asshole

She killed herself because she was too mentally weak for the job,but they will portray her as a hero.

Over fear of infecting chad

Reality is Chad rejected her so she roped. He didn't want corona'd puss.

I don't see this as "life fuel" it doesn't do anything for me.

She was probably under alot of stress and cracked.

RIP

Blackpill aside, her actions are heroic and should be lauded.

Seems like she was overs-stressed and the virus was the final nail in the coffin. Maybe instead of fearing the infect other, she was afraid that no one would come close not to be infected so she roped. I was geniuenly surprized but when I saw that a foid wasn't an utter selfish whore but then I read the news and the disillusionment kicked in. Remember the foid who cries rape because she has to wear a mask.

Wow that's what I would call a female human

I missed op's posts ngl

14521.jpg

Corona virus isn’t real. Foids just can’t go a month without chad

Brutal.

But its old people mostly. Many of whom who would not care if they die considering getting out of bed wrong could kill them.