Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT: "Yikes! Get hobbies inkwell! Nobody hates you because you're ugly!"

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★
Yet, their response to a short & ugly guy trying to pick up a hobby:

I thought getting a hobby would make me escape inceldom? Oh wait, it's almost like it actually doesn't matter because most incels actually do have hobbies and nothing changes. Regardless, I'm now going to learn how to draw just to spite these twats. My most sincere apologies!

GUwPGSlWEAAp4FN
GUwPGSlWEAAp4FN
GUwPGSlWEAAp4FN

Those drawings look decent

Those drawings look decent
Not mine, I can't draw to save my life at the moment.

Image 2024 09 10 113430605
Image 2024 09 10 113505532

These are mine though, I drew them a while ago, but both were traced for the majority of the picture.

I thought getting a hobby would make me escape inceldom? Oh wait, it's almost like it actually doesn't matter because most incels actually do have hobbies and nothing changes. Regardless, I'm now going to learn how to draw just to spite these twats. My most sincere apologies!

View attachment 1261004 View attachment 1261005 View attachment 1261006

You have foid fans. Get this fakecel out of here :feelskek:

They seriously stalk users on here lmao.

Your hobby as a foid can be throwing rocks into the air and laughing at the banging sound as it drops, and you still will be desired. You cannot possibly lose. But if you try to get a hobby as a an unatracrive male you will be ridiculed no difference what is that you are doing. You can be bungie-jumping trough flaming hoops while reciting angela davises femenist books from heart simultaniously tweeting about femenine care products being too expensive, and still be called a creep. And all that, whilst chad can play some degenerate chineese gacha in his room for a week straight, only taking breaks to pump some stacy and be seen as "cute-nerdy" tee-hee

Your hobby as a foid can be throwing rocks into the air and laughing at the banging sound as it drops, and you still will be desired. You cannot possibly lose. But if you try to get a hobby as a an unatracrive male you will be ridiculed no difference what is that you are doing. You can be bungie-jumping trough flaming hoops while reciting angela davises femenist books from heart simultaniously tweeting about femenine care products being too expensive, and still be called a creep. And all that, whilst chad can play some degenerate chineese gacha in his room for a week straight, only taking breaks to pump some stacy and be seen as "cute-nerdy" tee-hee
Damn, I really hope foids suffer in purgatory.

Ugliness is literally one of the few things you can actually hate about a person for no reason.

mogs my drawing skills by a billion and I went to Art school for 2 years

good luck for trying to learn drawing vro, since you just started you'll improve fast.

mogs my drawing skills by a billion and I went to Art school for 2 years
To be fair, what the hell would they even teach in art school? I can just imagine all the dykes and faggots in every class.

good luck for trying to learn drawing vro, since you just started you'll improve fast.
This phenomena is genuinely lifefuel. Learning 20% of a skill makes you better than 80% of people. It makes learning a new skill much less scary.

Wait? 80/20 rule? Where have I heard that from before?

The former incels.is discord had everyone there simping for that Sinderolla, btw.

people will hate on people's art and hobbies if they're from an out-group

art and hobbies really doesn't mean much to most people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back