Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IT, why can women say KAM but when men say anything similar it is violent hateful and disgusting?

G

gogg

Recruit
★★
Normies always say "Oh of course its not all men, but she has a right to fear men the way she has been treated." But when it comes to men that is seen as extremely sexist. They would blame men for his issues with women.

When a man says anything against women it is deemed his fault. You would never begin to question a woman that way. "he broke up with you? he was a scumbag"
When i was 16 I asked a girl out and she said no and then her friends dm'd me telling me to kill myself. Then yall are either gonna say it didnt happen, there is more to the story, or i was just really disgusting. Yall would never begin to press a woman like that. This shit really happened and it broke me, I dropped out of high school two weeks later because people would harass and make fun of me for it. I got beaten up and stolen from for it. They came to my fucking house and would throw rocks at it. They even tried to plant drugs on me and then reported me. If you think that is less psychologically damaging than SA, rape, and anything else then you are wrong. Im not gonna say one is worse than the other because thats not my place, but i cant imagine anything worse than what i was going through.

Men can have experiences with women worse than womens experiences with men. If IT fella's honestly believe thats not true, you need to realize just how disillusioned you are.

Brutal noreply pill

women can't do any wrong, they're all angelic creatures

Foids can do or say whatever they want at this point because other women and simps/cucks will find someway to justify it. No matter what it is or even if its fucked up. :lasereyes: