Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It was over the second my parents met

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
The seconds my parents met/when they started dating is where it all ended for me and my brother. Both of my parents have awful genetics both are short and overweight with my mom having severe anxiety, anger issues and possible bipolar disorder and my dad having to get surgery on his heart and appendix despite being in his early 40s and oh yeah, he also had a stroke when he was 40. These are 2 people who shouldn't have ever had kids especially not with each other. But sense they did I am destined to die a 60-year-old virgin form either dementia or a stroke. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

they still fucked like rabbits and did romantic thigns together. Mogsme

Same with my truecel-tier parents.

this is why they push down the blackpill so they can create more bluepilled incels to suffer

All we can do is cope brother:cryfeels:

Determinism is brutal

The seconds my parents met/when they started dating is where it all ended for me and my brother. Both of my parents have awful genetics both are short and overweight with my mom having severe anxiety, anger issues and possible bipolar disorder and my dad having to get surgery on his heart and appendix despite being in his early 40s and oh yeah, he also had a stroke when he was 40. These are 2 people who shouldn't have ever had kids especially not with each other. But sense they did I am destined to die a 60-year-old virgin form either dementia or a stroke. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Feminism did it.

Not your parents

My father was living in a car at the time of meeting my mother.