Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It was over for adult who had to deal with 95/5 rule due to tinder, Now teenagers are using similar apps.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
This gen is doomed, hope normies like seeing shoot on the news every morning in gta 5.

(good blackpilled channel btw)

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts?

ban dating apps

idiots at gov not realising the issue with these apps. they power female hypergamy. with tinder and other shit apps and sites lik Tinder or social media, women can only fugg chad.

Can't wait till fetuses start swiping left in the goddamned womb and brocels start hanging themselves with the umbilical cord.

that girl looks 13
i am so tired

"But zoomers have it fine bro! Your coping!"

everyday, things become more difficult for men at this point

I'm so glad that i'm not in school anymore. It was already fucked up when Facebook and instagram came along. But at least tiktok and all those shitty dating apps weren't really a thing.

I'm so glad that i'm not in school anymore. It was already fucked up when Facebook and instagram came along. But at least tiktok and all those shitty dating apps weren't really a thing.
it tells us how low we are that we failed even back then

Brutal. Feel sorry for the next generation of men. They are fucked

But normies are still claiming that teens have no interest in sex

it tells us how low we are that we failed even back then
ngl i think people were just that shitty even back then, remember our parents were already a rebellious generation larping as "muh responsible parents", it started so long before the apps

we need to retcon all this shit because even the 70s and 80s were not wholesome times, let alone the 90s and 00s