Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory It was always a sellers market

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★
I don't think it's really a buyers market. what i would call this is a sellers market. unless there is a seller , one cannot just buy.
i can't buy a car if none is selling.

so its false when we are told its a buyers market and when something is in demand there is supply.
demand is the supply but the supplier has to supply first in order to create the demand.

there was no demand for smartphones but cuck job made a device called cuck phone and manufactured a demand.
there was no demand for social media, people were doing just fine with emails but the demand for it was manufactured.

Likewise there wouldnt be a demand for egirls and virtual whores if the foids ie the seller were not supplying the content.

In a study where monkeys were taught to use currency for food, it was stated that a few monkeys used the currency to get things other than food. prostitution occured. in multiple papers i read nowhere it was written which monkey initiated it. it was this statement they wrote, "the monkey who was paid for sex immediately traded the token in for a grape", the emphasis is given on the one who is paid which made it seem like the male monkey paid the foid monkey to fuck her monkey pussy. but as we all know about foids, i say it was the foid monkey who wanted the money to buy food so she used her monkey pussy to get the money.

Lets say you don't know cars exist, will you demand a car.

Last edited: