Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It was a miracle i survived Covid.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I had covid delta (the worst variant) back in july-august 2021) like 1.5-2 months of sickness with extremely low t (i was like a 80 year old person) unvaxxed and and i miraculously survived. I could barely move my body or eat i was in so much pain. If that can’t kill me, nothing can. I beat all the odds.

Last edited:
If that can’t kill me,
I just want to fucking die, I don't want to spend a second more in this faggy Earth.
You shouldn't celebrate a sickness survival as a truecel (Otherwise :chad::banhammer:)

"miracle" I had it 4 or 5 times. I travelled through Portugal and Spain in like 50C heat, walking 12-16 hours a day with Covid last time I had it.

that's brutal that you had such a bad case, i only get shortness of breath and nasal congestion, but it also seems to happen every couple months JFL

at least we aren't vaxxed with the kikeccine

that's brutal that you had such a bad case, i only get shortness of breath and nasal congestion, but it also seems to happen every couple months JFL

at least we aren't vaxxed with the kikeccine
I actually never got vaxxed cuz i barely went outside and my mother told me not to get it.

I caught covid from family btw.

'if that cant kill me, nothing can'. if you are thinking this its already over. bet your family didnt get so sick as you

Your covid (a 3 day cold)
1st time couldn't breathe for 3 days, two pleb days, one day where lips and finger tips turned blue and I passed out 3 times.

2nd time just cough, but cough stayed for like 3-4 months getting gradually less frequent.

3rd time just runny nose

4th time fever, and diarrhea. Diarrhea has lasted like 3-4 months so far, still going. KekW. Over for diarrheacels

This is one of the reasons i need to fix my hormones. For sickness protection. Anyways i’ll tell more about it in my book.