Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope It was a beautiful day in Los Angeles, California

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Today, in Los Angeles, I was watching the beautiful sunset. The sky was a Mixture of different bright colors, the top half of the sky was dark blue, the bottom half was orange. Being there near the beach made it look a paradise. As I admired its beauty. I couldn't get my mind off the fact that young, happy couples my age were watching the sunset together, holding each other in their arms, feeling the love pour into their hearts. They are in heaven while I am In hell. Women are evil creatures that have caused me great pain and suffering. Elliot Rodger was right, a beautiful environment is a living hell if you have it experience it all alone.
Young asian couple watching sunset near beach sweet couple happy relax enjoy love romantic mom

Isn't it always out there? Try living in rainy shithole NW Europe, and experience THAT all alone.

Today, in Los Angeles, I was watching the beautiful sunset. The sky was a Mixture of different bright colors, the top half of the sky was dark blue, the bottom half was orange. Being there near the beach made it look a paradise. As I admired its beauty. I couldn't get my mind off the fact that young, happy couples my age were watching the sunset together, holding each other in their arms, feeling the love pour into their hearts. They are in heaven while I am In hell. Women are evil creatures that have caused me great pain and suffering. Elliot Rodger was right, a beautiful environment is a living hell if you have it experience it all alone.
View attachment 951595
Los Angelos huh?
City of angels. What a sham.
At night I go to the beach and shidd and fardd all over the place. I know they will come here, tomorrow. Them loving couples. And they will sit in my shidd and fardd. This consoles my black soul at night. Yes, I diarrhea fardded all over that shitfuck. My atoms will enter their bloodstream through their skin and they wont be the wiser.

Damn its fine being a gangster

This is why I can never accept the whitepill. Every good thing I happen to experience will be ruined by the fact that it would be 100x better if I wasn't an incel. :fuk:

LA could be the city of the future

It was a beautiful day in Los Angeles, California
Screenshot 20231110 200703 Gallery

LA could be the city of the future
If you want the future to be gay and retarded, sure.

My point being it could have been but can't now
There's always been a major difference between the LA in Hollywood movies and the real LA. It really isn't all that.

gay city, I’d rather live in Lima.

LA is a shithole, what beach did you go to?

LA is a beautiful shithole.

Los Angelos huh?
City of angels. What a sham.
At night I go to the beach and shidd and fardd all over the place. I know they will come here, tomorrow. Them loving couples. And they will sit in my shidd and fardd. This consoles my black soul at night. Yes, I diarrhea fardded all over that shitfuck. My atoms will enter their bloodstream through their skin and they wont be the wiser.

Damn its fine being a gangster
Do you live in Los Angeles?

Is this some kind of ER lore?

That must’ve been written at least 20 years ago
LA is out of control these days

View attachment 951595
This same logic applies to all human environments, if you are in a nice cafe ALONE, a nice park ALONE, a rock concert ALONE
ETC ETC ETC ETC

The hell of comparison KILLS THE ENVIRONMENT FOR AN INCEL, NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL THE ENVIRONMENT IS EG SUNSET, NORTHERN LIGHT ETC ETC.
The STARK REMINDER OF WHAT SHOULD BE HAPPENING FOR YOU SOCIALLY IN ANY ENVIRONMENT INSTANTLY CAUSES DEPRESSION.

For me this even goes for seeing a large friend group, where everyone is being treated equally and laughing genuinely among each other, as well as witnessing couples having dates.

HIGH IQ FROM YOU AND ER

Last edited:
I visited LA in 2014. I loved it. I wonder how it is now

There are a few nice spots in between the chaos, like the areas around Topanga. The closer to the ocean you are, the nicer shit is. Goes for pretty much everywhere. Humans have that biological urge to live near bodies of water.
I visited LA in 2014. I loved it. I wonder how it is now
Crime is out of control and the traffic is suifuel. Basically, it's a city in California.

This is why I can never accept the whitepill. Every good thing I happen to experience will be ruined by the fact that it would be 100x better if I wasn't an incel. :fuk:
:feelsbadman:
Sometimes I’ll get close, and witnessing a happy couple doing just the right thing at the right time, for example holding hands in a park or sharing a meal, will just jarringly remind me of my years-long reality.

I am on another continent but had a dream of holding a hand with a blonde cutie, when i tried to kiss her a dream ended. Looks like my brain can't process that i might go further past something platonic.

LA is suifuel.

The foids are actually hot compared to the ugly foids of the SF bay area.

Its why I never go to the beach. There's always foids and couples everywhere.

I fuckin want that too. Couples walking on beaches. Groups of friends hanging out at the beach or the cafe/restaurants right next to the beach.

California is hell.

LA is suifuel.

The foids are actually hot compared to the ugly foids of the SF bay area.

Its why I never go to the beach. There's always foids and couples everywhere.

I fuckin want that too. Couples walking on beaches. Groups of friends hanging out at the beach or the cafe/restaurants right next to the beach.

California is hell.
I see this everyday, southern California is a paradise, but it's hell for me
:feelscry:

There are a few nice spots in between the chaos, like the areas around Topanga. The closer to the ocean you are, the nicer shit is. Goes for pretty much everywhere. Humans have that biological urge to live near bodies of water.
Aren’t all those neighborhoods up in the hills/north side the only NICE parts of Los Angeles county in general these days? I’d say so
Spent a week in LA earlier this year and it is truly nightmarish

LA is filled with ghettos, however, LA and Southern California have plenty of beautiful places to visit.

I wish I lived in California

I wish I lived in California
California is the best state in the USA, some say its the best place to live in the entire world.
Here are the downsides of living in Cali
1) As an incel, you will constantly see hot women everywhere, you will be forced to watch them enjoy happy lives as you rot alone
2) The cost of living is expensive, rent is super high too
3) there are beaches, parks, museums, malls, a diverse array of restaurants, festivals, concerts, and much more fun activities, but like I said, you will be alone and have nobody to enjoy these activities with. Its like you are in paradise but you are all alone. Im in California, and this is what I go through everyday, im so fucking sad brocel. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
California is the best state in the USA, some say its the best place to live in the entire world.
Here are the downsides of living in Cali
1) As an incel, you will constantly see hot women everywhere, you will be forced to watch them enjoy happy lives as you rot alone
2) The cost of living is expensive, rent is super high too
3) there are beaches, parks, museums, malls, a diverse array of restaurants, festivals, concerts, and much more fun activities, but like I said, you will be alone and have nobody to enjoy these activities with. Its like you are in paradise but you are all alone. Im in California, and this is what I go through everyday, im so fucking sad brocel. :feelsbadman:
I can't enter United states legally unless I became ultra rich and bribe the customs agent

View attachment 951595
I immediately recognized the words of our Lord and Savior, his Highness, Sir Elliott upon reading your fine quote here. I have read his manifesto more times then I can even remember.

I immediately recognized the words of our Lord and Savior, his Highness, Sir Elliott upon reading your fine quote here. I have read his manifesto more times then I can even remember.
My life and ERs life are the same, the only difference is that he is richer than me

My life and ERs life are the same, the only difference is that he is richer than me
Brutal my man. At least you can take consolation in his words of sage like Jedi Mastery wisdom and know that he has provided you with a shining example to emulate, should you experience too much despERation.