Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT users are liars, this one pretends he has contacted me.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I'm sorry i've bothered you fellowcels with all my "attempts" to talk to IT, it was a game that i'm not interested to continue (especially because i won, having them censor me because they had no way to answer).

Anyways, this is one of the replies

" The saddest part is I invited him to talk, (with regards to his previous post) he contacted me in a rather gruff way and I sent a nice, long detailed message and he didn't even bother to respond, so it's pretty much exactly like someone showing up to a debate, saying nothing throughout the whole thing and then just running out with the trophy. "

Be my family burned to death if i lie: i NEVER talked to this guy, since i DO NOT have a reddit account.

Now, the thing itself is not of a great importance but think about how many times IT users just plain resort to lying in order to reinforce their narrative. It's not just being in denial, they do really made up stuff.

I'm just glad that these people, in real life, are just harmless.

Will they touch this? Doubt it.

link to the shit:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hg87ci/incel_waaahh_notice_me_i_want_casual_sex_waaah_us/

Like I’ve said, IT members are bunch of good for nothing soy drinking cocksuckers who are nothing but a waste of oxygen. They should be exterminated.

Like I’ve said, IT members are bunch of good for nothing soy drinking cocksuckers who are nothing but a waste of oxygen. They should be exterminated.

I know many people in real life that i know they are cuck inside, but out there they are really the most harmless of individuals. They just sprout some passive aggressive shit from time to time.

That's probably why they are so slimy on the internet.

I wonder how many times they do their little lies.

IT lies for karma points. There are a few people (mostly dudes, with one expection) who are actually interested in your well being, but they cant get into the mindset of an incel and its like talking against a wall. To be fair, they probably think the same about us.

Now, the thing itself is not of a great importance but think about how many times IT users just plain resort to lying in order to reinforce their narrative. It's not just being in denial, they do really made up stuff.
Oh they lie all the time. That and make shit up. They have blantantly made shit up about many people.

And I'm sure most of their "anecdotes" are just lies.

lol at having a reddit account

lol at having a reddit account

i don't

and now that someone is answering to the reddit user they will think i'm that person, sigh

link this thread to them since they asked

Last edited:
These people live in their own little world

waste of time. redditfags have massive egos and can't comprehend the idea of seeing something from someone else's POV. don't even interact with these cucks

jfl at IT larping about talking with inkels

I want to thank the person that is answering to them in my place, and i love how they are trying to misdirect the issue but you did not fall for that.

Thank you my dude.

it wont touch this they are just fucking liars fucking fags

Not only they won't, but they even deleted a post that the guy defending me did.

Shitty people with shitty thoughts, no wonder they resort to censorship and lying.

Probably pedos, too.

we believe you OP.
btw IT are Liars
water is wet
grass is green
women are whores

If they screencap this thread and start smearing, don't bring it here. This only feeds into their egos since they crave attention.

If they screencap this thread and start smearing, don't bring it here. This only feeds into their egos since they crave attention.

Don't worry, i won't bother with them anymore.

At least for a month.