Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT user thinks I'm mislead

>EngineeringVirgin

His name already implies that he's an involuntarily celibate guy. Inceltears is probably the biggest incel subreddit ever made, its just that the guys there are in denial about their inceldom. Or in this case its probably a femboy, but who the fuck cares, just shows that mental illness runs rampant there too.

View attachment 1209273

this is literally the only place where people aren't mean to me and like talking to me. he wants me to quit this website so i will be alone again and suicide!

I used to be friends with him actually but then he randomly started being mean to me all the time.
dont ever go on reddit, 1st mistake bro, rookie

"local femboy"

He has no right to talk about being unwell and mislead :feelskek:

Imagine a narcissistic faggot telling others they're mentally fucked.
So true. Narcists like those normies think they know everything. How does that dude even know whether or not Max is mentally ill? Imagine being so narcissistic, that you have no qualifications in any medical field but you still diagnose someone with a mental illness.

So true. Narcists like those normies think they know everything. How does that dude even know whether or not Max is mentally ill? Imagine being so narcissistic, that you have no qualifications in any medical field but you still diagnose someone with a mental illness.
True. They think they're the authority on everything despite having experience in nothing

Why are you writing with femboys ?

True. They think they're the authority on everything despite having experience in nothing
Normies don't get a negative feedback loop from being wrong because their lives are so easy. Remember, these people live on easy mode compared to us. They receive very little from their mistakes, so they don't learn. While we learn more because we suffer the consequences of our actions more.
Girls and good looking guys will get a slap on the wrist if they're wrong. That's why they usually are

The would rather us gaslight ourselves into once again seeking normie approval. Yes, femboys are normies now.
Fr??? Those fuckers need to get gassed, no way in hell should those retards be normies

I used to be friends with him actually but then he randomly started being mean to me all the time.
I’m curious, how did that happen?

> "he has really bad mental illness :soy:"
> "horribly misled!"
> "<local femboy>"
> "virginengineer"
> active in a subreddit full of pedos and other questionable people

OK :feelskek:
:feelskek:

this is literally the only place where people aren't mean to me and like talking to me. he wants me to quit this website so i will be alone again and suicide!