Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT unironically could make me if not happy, then atleast happier

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Oh so nice from you ITtards wanting to see me "happy", with vomit inducing ugly old fat roastie and her bastards of chad's cursed seed

And now I will tell you how you really could make me happier. Its so simple - by DianaVic giving me sam fak. If she has pretty face behing that phone, for sure, and has no (and never had) dick, because I wouldn't tranny or ugly femorloid

Not even asking to become my waifu, as cunt looks too damaged by stupid ideologies, but how about sam fak, as compensation for me not getting matches with korean girls in dating sites

wtf does sam fak mean?

Oh so nice from you ITtards wanting to see me "happy", with vomit inducing ugly old fat roastie and her bastards of chad's cursed seed

And now I will tell you how you really could make me happier. Its so simple - by DianaVic giving me sam fak. If she has pretty face behing that phone, for sure, and has no (and never had) dick, because I wouldn't tranny or ugly femorloid

Not even asking to become my waifu, as cunt looks too damaged by stupid ideologies, but how about sam fak, as compensation for me not getting matches with korean girls in dating sites

Eat shit faggot

Sayonara Bitch

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Does DianaVic realize Napoleon is Lithuanian and therefore English isn’t his usual language

Does DianaVic realize Napoleon is Lithuanian and therefore English isn’t his usual language
423129 103904759792164 1380296129 n

Kys Faggot

Is Napoleon degeso doxxed?

you got banned again? enjoy your free time tho

Kys Faggot

Kys Faggot

Kys Faggot

What'd this faggot do?
Loser was just a larping jew sperg

This nigga Napoleon was a literal fakecel who had a healthy sex life, age caught up to him and girls half his age and weren't having it with a 40 yr manchild.

He considered himself incel because 13 yr old foids didn't want him despite him still being able to get relationships with foids closer to his age range :feelstastyman:

Loser was just a larping jew sperg

This nigga Napoleon was a literal fakecel who had a healthy sex life, age caught up to him and girls half his age and weren't having it with a 40 yr manchild.

He considered himself incel because 13 yr old foids didn't want him despite him still being able to get relationships with foids closer to his age range :feelstastyman:
I see, fucker does sound like a fakecel (((faggot))). Good riddance.

Kys Faggot

Kys Faggot
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.
:feelskek::feelsokman:

:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: