Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT u/archiecobham defends us saying a woman not being fat isnt a high standard.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
HE DEFENDS US

And no it isnt a high standard.

Some people outside of the forum have this misconception that we only aim for super thin femoids with 6 packs and huge asses.. that couldnt be further from the truth.

Also notice how he got downvoted because of it. Notice how people are quick to jump to the conclusion that asking for a foid to not be over the unhealthy range if waaaayyyy too much to ask.

Us, the incels, are seen as a community which shouldnt have a standard and we should allow ourselves to go for any foid since we are unlovable.

Is it too much to ask that a foid doesnt look like this ?
YOUDIAN-Europe-and-the-United-States-female-explosion-big-fat-fat-woman-one-piece-swimsuit-show.jpg_640x640.jpg

Why would I lower myself so much? I go to the gym, I try to live a fairly active lifestyle.. why do I have to go for this?

If I dont go for this in the people outside the forums eyes I am seen as a volcel and a fucking pig because I try to have minimal standards.

Fuck sake...

You ever been on r/unpopularopinion? They tend to be more open minded when it comes to this. One of the only subs that I’m surprised with coming from Reddit.

Also yeah, landwhales are filthy.

All women are beautiful queens sweaty :soy:

le reddit "popular opinion wins" post system strikes again, downvoting people with common sense :feelsrope::feelsrope:

le reddit "popular opinion wins" post system strikes again, downvoting people with common sense :feelsrope::feelsrope:
They are downvoting their OWN members lmao

It’s not a high standard at all, too many fat ppl these days for fucks sake its disgusting af

It’s not a high standard at all, too many fat ppl these days for fucks sake its disgusting af
Too bad, according to people you have to LOWER your standards even more. Your looksmatch will soon be a house fire victim.

Unpopular opinion when it comes to this forum, but I lust over fat chicks.

Unpopular opinion when it comes to this forum, but I lust over fat chicks.
Go out there and slay bro, there are plenty of 400lbs foids that are waiting for chad. Maybe you can slide in somehow.
Volcel if you wouldn't. I'd do her any time.
At this point in life you start to lower your standards, anything that comes your way.. you will fuck.

At this point in life you start to lower your standards, anything that comes your way.. you will fuck.

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck anything that has a pulse theory.

Volcel if you wouldn't. I'd do her any time. She is not even that fat...

Eh i dunno.
My only standard is the bitch not be fat, she's probably the maximum I'd go if she'd even look in my direction.

Go out there and slay bro, there are plenty of 400lbs foids that are waiting for chad. Maybe you can slide in somehow.

A fat chick seemed to of blocked me on a dating app and she is local too. Talked to her for a short amount of time then when I messaged her again, got blocked after that. She probably has other men she finds better looking messaging her but guess I can just keep trying. I’m not even picky on weight either so I feel it’s possibly over.

uh sweaty you obviously dont get how hard we wahmeeen have it :soy::soy::soy::soy: i mean we have emoushoooons we cryyyyyy sorry for not being a robot :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: maybe she is fat because of her genes :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: