Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT thinks Colvin is preparing to leave the blackpill behind

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
I'll have to agree with @NEETard this time tho. Everyone who claims to have approached tons of girls needs to at least provide actual recording evidence or something. Even I could just come out with something like that out of my ass.
Not saying that Colvin is fakecel or anything but c'mon
He hasnt mentioned anything specific to his approaches either. Just the fact that he approached 25 girls. Not how he did it, what he said, what she said, etc.

There is no emotion behind his postings. Someone who just got rejected 25 times would be very emotional, incel or not. Its so obvious he didnt approach a single girl let alone fucking 25. Jfc youd have to be braindead to believe this shit

Cold approaching :feelskek:

My advice would be not to waste time deluding or obsessing over living the life of Chad. Unless you're already close or have 1/2 major flaws expecting surgery to take you to that level is unrealistic.

Everyone has their place on the pecking order. Frankly expecting to live the life of Chad on a forum full of incels who are KHHV is just delusional.

You get the feeling here that some here want nothing more to be basement dwelling NEETs who are able to order Tinder eluts on demand like Chad.

If you go up to a teenage or girl in her young 20s on a street and by some act of God she agrees to go out with you or whatever I don't think the first thing on her mind is using you to get food.

First off, a lot of times the initial dates are light dates like coffee to talk things over. No girl wants to waste her time doing that to a guy she's uninterested in.

Also to the screenshots like I said water is wet Chad could do anything.
we can't ever be chad but we can looksmaxx and be high tier normie or chadlite, and if that happens, there's some measures that have to be taken in order to prevent betabuxxing, specially when you're 25+ like myself :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

we can't ever be chad but we can looksmaxx and be high tier normie or chadlite, and if that happens, there's some measures that have to be taken in order to prevent betabuxxing, specially when you're 25+ like myself :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:
Don't get married, don't date single moms, go for girls younger (they're not seeking out resources as much), etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back