Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT thinks Colvin is preparing to leave the blackpill behind

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
That probably works a lot more than people here realize especially if they approach it in a light-hearted and teasing manner. But even in the case where you have to pay $30 more for a date or something it's not the same phenomenon of being settled for in your 30s to a person not attracted to and then getting divorced rape.

I would gladly pay for dates if I could get a girlfriend around my age. The reality is that women my age are chasing emotional thrill (cock carousel) and the genes/offspring AKA the alpha part of the AF/BB dual-mating strategy.
It's not about money buddyboyo. im about to spend a lot of time and money on looksmaxxing. A lot more than what it'd cost me to get a gold digger's attention. And it's because what I'm after is real love, the look in a girl's eyes when she's legit in love with you, the way they treat chad as opposed to a beta billy with money.

I'd rather pay 60€ out of a 120€ bill than 30€ if that's both hers and my meal. And the reason is because a foid who wants you to pay for her dinner also wants the whole settling in your 30s part and definitely doesn't like you.
Same thing should happen to @Dregster666 as well. Also posting false information about me.

"sabotaging" approaches? what the fuck is this cope?

I swear, this forum is becoming CuckTears 2.0. Too many bluepill lying faggots on here.
mods keep banning based users and probably advertising this site in mgtow-like sites or something

Same thing should happen to @Dregster666 as well. Also posting false information about me.

"sabotaging" approaches? what the fuck is this cope?

I swear, this forum is becoming CuckTears 2.0. Too many bluepill lying faggots on here.
I thought I was on your ignore list?

Anyways, hypebeast/thugmaxx first then come back to me. I want to see wtf you're wearing in these approaches and Ill tell you what to wear.

It's not about money buddyboyo. im about to spend a lot of time and money on looksmaxxing. A lot more than what it'd cost me to get a gold digger's attention. And it's because what I'm after is real love, the look in a girl's eyes when she's legit in love with you, the way they treat chad as opposed to a beta billy with money.

I'd rather pay 60€ out of a 120€ bill than 30€ if that's both hers and my meal. And the reason is because a foid who wants you to pay for her dinner also wants the whole settling in your 30s part and definitely doesn't like you.
The money you will spend in a teenage/young College relationship is nothing compared to whatever you'd spend on looksmaxxing. Girls on Tinder use guys for dates one or two times and move on. They don't need to stick around with one ugly guy to get free dinners if that's what they're after.

Truth is girls don't like bums it's only something they tolerate for Chad. Chad can do anything. He's a mystical God at this point. You can bring up whatever crazy ass out of your mouth like "housing is a cope, Chad can room with foids."

Granted most young women outearn young men and would be fine splitting a date (though it may impact her opinion on you) if brought up in a non-accusatory fashion. To call a high school girl a gold-digger because her boyfriend pays for her $5 Chick-Fil-A meal seems quite ridiculous tbh. Despite modern society being completely different, old and outdated traditions still remain.

Last edited:
The money you will spend in a teenage/young College relationship is nothing compared to whatever you'd spend on looksmaxxing. Girls on Tinder use guys for dates one or two times and move on. They don't need to stick around with one ugly guy to get free dinners if that's what they're after.

Truth is girls don't like bums it's only something they tolerate for Chad. Chad can do anything. He's a mystical God at this point. You can bring up whatever crazy ass out of your mouth like "housing is a cope, Chad can room with foids."

Granted most young women outearn young men and would be fine splitting a date (though it may impact her opinion on you) if brought up in a non-accusatory fashion. To call a high school girl a gold-digger because her boyfriend pays for her $5 Chick-Fil-A meal seems quite ridiculous tbh. Despite modern society being completely different, old and outdated traditions still remain.
High IQ post

Can you voice record cause i feel like this is a massive larp

I thought I was on your ignore list?

Anyways, hypebeast/thugmaxx first then come back to me. I want to see wtf you're wearing in these approaches and Ill tell you what to wear.
I didn't ask for your bluepill-trash advice, faggot. I'm not gonna spend 2k on hypeshit just to get rejected another 25 times.

This is my last time replying to your trash tbh.
Can you voice record cause i feel like this is a massive larp
Just illegally record people without their permission bro!

Also where are your voice recorded approaches? Hypocrite.

Just cultmaxx on incels.co and you will get a huge fan base of admirers and groupies from it theory.

Just illegally record people without their permission bro!

Also where are your voice recorded approaches? Hypocrite.
Hypocrite? Wtf i never said i was approaching girls lol what do you mean hypocrite? Youre the one who said youll approach 25 girls but theres no proof you did it.

Also its not illegal to record people without their permission. And i said voice record because you can just leave the phone in your pocket recording and the girl will have no idea.

Hypocrite? Wtf i never said i was approaching girls lol what do you mean hypocrite? Youre the one who said youll approach 25 girls but theres no proof you did it.

Also its not illegal to record people without their permission. And i said voice record because you can just leave the phone in your pocket recording and the girl will have no idea.
When other incels said they approach, did you ask them for video as well? That is what I mean by hypocrite. Many incels on here have approached yet you never ask them for proof.

Even if it was legal, how the fuck am I going to fit 5 hours of recording on my phone??? I can't.

When other incels said they approach, did you ask them for video as well? That is what I mean by hypocrite.

Even if it was legal, how the fuck am I going to fit 5 hours of recording on my phone??? I can't.
You can record segments like right before you approach a girl you start recording, then after the conversation is over you stop recording

You can record segments like right before you approach a girl you start recording, then after the conversation is over you stop recording
But still, I'm not gonna do all that extra shit just for some special snowflake on the forum. Either question everyone that claimed to approached or GTFO. Have some damn consistency.

When other incels said they approach, did you ask them for video as well? That is what I mean by hypocrite. Many incels on here have approached yet you never ask them for proof.

But still, I'm not gonna do all that extra shit just for some special snowflake on the forum. Either question everyone that claimed to approached or GTFO. Have some damn consistency.
Link to all the other posts of incels approaching? I dont see why its so hard to put your phone in your pocket with the voice record on.

Link to all the other posts of incels approaching? I dont see why its so hard to put your phone in your pocket with the voice record on.
Don't play dumb on me. Don't act like I'm the only one on the forum who claims to have approached. Incels here talk about their experiences with approaching all the time and you know it. You're starting to turn into a cherrypicking faggot. Barely anyone thinks about recording their approaches.

I'm surely into 4 figures in terms of attempts/approaches I've made in my life by now tbh. Still a 100% rejection rate. It's over
There are many other posts like this. Obviously not everyone has 1,000 approaches though.

I'm not gonna spend 2k on hypeshit just to get rejected another 25 times.
How do you know? You haven't even tried.

You want to rope anyways, whats shitting away 2k worth to you overall?

Don't play dumb on me. Don't act like I'm the only one on the forum who claims to have approached. Incels here talk about their experiences with approaching all the time and you know it. You're starting to turn into a cherrypicking faggot. Barely anyone thinks about recording their approaches.
Ive never seen a post like this wtf

jfl they say dating apps would be better than cold approaching. lol yeah just be in a competition with thousands of other men going for the same foids who are better looking, richer, and have more status than you. just become a tinder jester for 1 word replies. kys cucks

Fucking delusional cucks. Anyone who decideds to leave the blackpill wasn't blackpilled to begin with. There is no escaping the blackpill. It's the ultimate truth.

jfl what a bunch of retards

Why is everybody attacking @Colvin76

CuckTears seriously think we don't do any of that already? :feelskek: :feelskek:
Based @Colvin76 proved IT is full of retards

Black pill cult

giphy.gif

Yo @Colvin76 have you considered using Tinder and dating apps dude? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Right because these stupid idiots don't try to lecture us all the time that Tinder/online dating isn't real life.

WHATTTTT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

does he live under a rock? even IT admits that online dating is fucked

so what do you suggest? paying for dates and wasting time with girls who are using you?

obviously asking to split the bill is going to hurt your chances a bit, but it's going to weed out all the crap

as to chad being a mystical god, check this out:

so what do you suggest? paying for dates and wasting time with girls who are using you?

obviously asking to split the bill is going to hurt your chances a bit, but it's going to weed out all the crap

as to chad being a mystical god, check this out:

My advice would be not to waste time deluding or obsessing over living the life of Chad. Unless you're already close or have 1/2 major flaws expecting surgery to take you to that level is unrealistic.

Everyone has their place on the pecking order. Frankly expecting to live the life of Chad on a forum full of incels who are KHHV is just delusional.

You get the feeling here that some here want nothing more to be basement dwelling NEETs who are able to order Tinder eluts on demand like Chad.

If you go up to a teenage or girl in her young 20s on a street and by some act of God she agrees to go out with you or whatever I don't think the first thing on her mind is using you to get food.

First off, a lot of times the initial dates are light dates like coffee to talk things over. No girl wants to waste her time doing that to a guy she's uninterested in.

Also to the screenshots like I said water is wet Chad could do anything.

Feels good to be a part of the cult

IT are morons? What else is new?

Jesus Christ, those post numbers are insane.

He created that account in September of last year, and has made almost 8,700 posts in those ~195 days. That's 44 comments per day; even during my longest stretches of unemployment, I don't think I ever made more than 20 comments a day on Reddit.

But that's nothing compared to Personalityinkwell, down below. Joined on December 27, 2019, and already has 14,661 posts; over 180 posts per day.

These people are living and breathing this entire life; it's no wonder they intentionally put themselves in situations to get rejected in order to reinforce their twisted views.

Oh the irony, but Brazillianfaggot posting every working hour of the day is perfectly normal?

Gimme a second. I'll "Unpack" that faggots post history.

Ive seen Colvin's pic too and he looks like a retard with drooling saliva. Probs downie

'ey yo was poppin' shawty. Dayum girl, you fine as a mothafucka, it's ya boy buff correll in da hizzy. You wan' netflix n chill, I'm finna smash on that ass like a Bandicoot called crash ya feel me, ughh yeah; lemme peep them digits.

Oh the irony, but Brazillianfaggot posting every working hour of the day is perfectly normal?

^ Analysis of the Phaggot. Note: This isn't even all his posts. Reddit can't save every post you're ever made after a certain point. Imagine all his posts

He unironically uses foid as much as us.

Imagine being active for almost 24 hours in a day but claiming "I may be a virgin but I'm better than those Inkelz"

1 page of his posts to IncelTears.

There's 25 a page and 80 pages.

That's 2000 posts logged and the furthest this goes back is:

1 January. (Imagine posting on New Years whilst claiming to be Neurotypical)...

It has been 76 days since we started this year. On average he has made 26 posts every day to IT (that's not including the time spent moderating l'eddit, browsing sites for content and him fisting himself), but @Colvin76 and @Personalityinkwell quickly quoting a post is worrying :soy:.

I don't even think @Napoleon de Geso has made 2000 threads this year.

Last edited:
He's doing it too prove the blackpill, not leave it

Sigma criticising others for not having a life
Tenor 41

He won’t do it, even if he does he’ll realize how much of a sperg he is and won’t post it. Probably approaches like this guy https://incels.is/threads/women-lau...ng-their-lies-just-watch.186797/#post-4050804

Except it’s a tyrone not a whitecel, and 100x more autistic.
He never even approached any girls lol. He sat in the bathroom and rehearsed himself approaching girls in the mirror for an hour, realised how autistic and retarded he looked, then decided to make a larp post about it here :lul::lul::lul:

Im in fucking stitches they legit think you’re about to ascend and leave us @Colvin76 :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Look at the comments on the thread, they all knew it was going to end badly for him. One of them even said he should try with dating apps instead even though they all admitted that dating apps are absolutely brutal for men. The reality is that most normie men meet their girlfriends not through through mutual friends and social events. You need to have an active social life if you want a chance at getting laid. IT recognises this but they refuse to acknowledge that if you have no friends then making new ones is practically impossible.

Incel bad. Incel can't engage in genuine conversation ever.

1584454391653.png

You didn't actually shower bro!
1584453661691.png

It's just due to the coronavirus bro!

1584453745723.png

Just use dating apps bro! :lul:
1584453844398.png

They really aren't to unattractive men because they understand that any kindness may give them the wrong impression. So instead they try to cut the conversation as short as possible and really make no effort to converse whatsoever.
1584454495008.png

Muh postcount!

1584454230518.png

He never even approached any girls lol. He sat in the bathroom and rehearsed himself approaching girls in the mirror for an hour, realised how autistic and retarded he looked, then decided to make a larp post about it here :lul::lul::lul:
Okay bro, just keep denying the truth I guess.

JFL acting like approaching 25 times is some impossible feat that zero people on the forum have done.

I'm done talking to you JFL.
:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Okay bro, just keep denying the truth I guess.

JFL acting like approaching 25 times is some impossible feat that zero people on the forum have done.
:lul::lul::lul:
Youre denying the truth jflllllllll. Youre trying to say you weny your whole life without approaching any girls, to approaching 25 girls in one day?? Zero experience and you are a self proclaimed autist right? You didnt feel like giving up after the first 5 rejections?

I'll have to agree with @NEETard this time tho. Everyone who claims to have approached tons of girls needs to at least provide actual recording evidence or something. Even I could just come out with something like that out of my ass.
Not saying that Colvin is fakecel or anything but c'mon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back