Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT thinks 12 year old can consent to sex

Are these retards actually that cognitively impaired? :feelskek:

It just shows how they have no real problem with the behaviour they so detest, but go against it for purposes of owning those stinky inkwells and misogynists; you could argue it's even worse, as males start puberty later. :feelsclown:

It just shows how they have no real problem with the behaviour they so detest, but go against it for purposes of owning those stinky inkwells and misogynists; you could argue it's even worse, as males start puberty later. :feelsclown:
why the fuck do you call yourself average IQ? Your iq must be in the range of 170-180 if these fucking trannyfags from redditard won't put your posts up because their peanut sized brain can't come up with a contradictory statement to your posts

why the fuck do you call yourself average IQ? Your iq must be in the range of 170-180 if these fucking trannyfags from redditard won't put your posts up because their peanut sized brain can't come up with a contradictory statement to your posts
Perhaps it says more about their own great lack of intelligence than it does about my own. :feelswhere:

Now they say that because she was 16 it's ok. Can you imagine the screams if it was reversed? 16 yo guy and 12 yo girl?

What the actual fuck are those comments lmfao.

But god damn I wouldn’t mind if a foid “raped” me

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO FOIDS CANNOT RAPE FORGET SWEETHEART ?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zizfgp/comment/izt0d15/

this just in
>12-year-olds can consent
>there's no "power imbalance", no cognitive difference between a 17-year-old (it's also a foid, they hit puberty much earlier and stop growing around the time boys start growing) and a 12-year-old (a boy, barely hitting puberty or not at all if he's a bit of a late bloomer)
nice, supporting pedophilia to "own the inkwells"
reminder that they actually had two pedos, one of them a mod they've been keeping around for months after he's gotten exposed

r/IncelTear is a subreddit whose members make fun of people's childhood trauma, claiming they're "crybabies", should just get over any abuse they faced and that the abusers (bullies, pedos) shouldn't be punished, they outright support raping kids as in post related and they actually go out and groom and rape kids
why weren't they banned yet? not only they support child abuse, but also re-traumatize the victims by making fun of them and supporting the lack of justice, making sure the abusers don't face any issues (because THEY are the abusers), even if that's only being complained about online (they invade safe spaces and talk how we're not entitled to anything, like safety)

Now they say that because she was 16 it's ok. Can you imagine the screams if it was reversed? 16 yo guy and 12 yo girl?
what abou 17 years and 11 month old guy and a 9 year old girl? both minors :feelshmm:

>12-year-olds can consent
>there's no "power imbalance", no cognitive difference between a 17-year-old (it's also a foid, they hit puberty much earlier and stop growing around the time boys start growing) and a 12-year-old (a boy, barely hitting puberty or not at all if he's a bit of a late bloomer)
nice, supporting pedophilia to "own the inkwells"
reminder that they actually had two pedos, one of them a mod they've been keeping around for months after he's gotten exposed
12 year old boy is pre-teen
"Preadolescence is commonly defined as ages 9–12"
sex with pre-teens officially allowed by IT if you're 17 year old, full blown hard raw sex, as long as they consent(children can suddenly consent because I need to own the inkwells)

25 year old man and 18 year old girl is perfectly normal

Does anyone know how to report subreddits?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zizfgp/im_jealous_of_the_boy_in_this_story_am_i_part_of/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

But if it’s a 25 year old guy with a 18 year old female, then he is a pedophile piece of shit and she is literally just a child.

Either way, golden opportunity to get them banned

I usually ignore IT but I just wanna say in this case the age of consent was 16 in Kansas so she was legally a pedophile and if you read on the Wikipedia page there's plenty of other cases where underage boys were raped and forced to pay child support. The case ruled that the father should pay child support no matter how the baby was created in whatever illegal means and the mother is allowed to keep the baby even if she has a history of pedophilia.

these disgusting detestable tranny pedophile faggots need to be skinned and mutilated (in real life)

It's over for pedocels

Look at the comments. They are saying that a 17 year old foid can have sex with a 12 year old because she's not over 18 yet. That's hilarious imagine the roles reversed. I know IT is full of a bunch of mentally ill low IQ idiots but to watch them try to justify this is hilarious.

I was gonna make a thread on this. Imagine switching the genders.

Then suddenly an 16 yo would be basically adult. Once entire Reddit jumped at my neck for saying its normal for an 16yo boy to date 13yo girl, calling me sick fuck and pedo.

Wait what?

So it's ok for an adult foid to fuck a male child, but not the the other way around?
In my opinion it is ok if the older partner is the man and the younger the female. Not the other way around.
Males aren't supposed to do it that early. That's why they hit puberty later. And after puberty they are biologically supposed to breed as long as they live. Females on the other hand are supposed to be young. The older they are, the higher the chance of child diseases or autism is. And in the end they hit menopause

That's why middle easterners breed more. They don't give a fuck about the foid being 18.
It can work in middle east societies because in a case of 13 yo with a newborn, all the tribe or the clan is helping. In western societies is falling on all the society. As an incel I don't want pay for chad kids. I have no chance with that 13 anyway.

Progressives = pedos case #183747
Good documentation

It really shows how cucked and hypocritical those IT faggots are.

IT approves teenage (12,13,14,15) getting their assholes blown out by their teen boyfriends but don't you dare look at a under 18 girl.

Was reading the thread, the OP who posted that has a straight shota fetish.

Either way it's fucked up how foids always get the upper hand in the legal system, despite the boy being way to young to consent and the foid being close to adult age at the time.

Because if it was a 12 year old foid having sex with an older teenager, even if she consented they would still support her decision to abort the pregnancy on account that it was rape.

Yet we’re the pedos…:feelsclown:

Either way it's fucked up how foids always get the upper hand in the legal system, despite the boy being way to young to consent and the foid being close to adult age at the time.
the term consent was applied for contracts back in the day. a younger individual could have been threatend or forced to signed an agreement or he might not have the capaity to read or unerstand the toc. it has finanial consequenses. but the word consent was never used for anything else.
there is no contract of someone stating that he will not do something. there is no contract of me consenting to get bullied. but my parents i consent to send me to some school on behalf of me.
when a foid marries a male there is implied consent of the foid to get fucked whenever and wherever.

TBH YOU WON´T BECOME PEDO IF YOU WILL DIP CARCASS IN SULPHURIC ACID BARREL AND DON´T GET CAUGHT:feelsthink: (IN VIDEO GAME)
Jedes Mitglied von IT ist ein pädophiler Apologet.

Sie Sind Gottlosen kindernficker( im videospiel)
Ich biete eine dauerhafte Lösung für dieses Problem (im videospiel)

Ich steche unter konzetrazionlager (im videospiel)
Ich bin ein Meister im Bau von Konzentrationslagern (im videospiel)

They are probably also ok with gays going after 12 year old boys, but a straight man isn't allowed to go near any foid even a little below the AoC according to those cucks :feelsclown:

Was reading the thread, the OP who posted that has a straight shota fetish.
Plan

sounds like a man of culture

What I like= good, what I don't like= bad, this is how all woke/SJW people think.

They'll support even gelding and slavery of toddlers if that's forwarding the type of idology they like, but will say a 18 years 1 day old man peck kissing a 17 yo 364 days old woman is the worst thing in the world if it goes against it.

Never thought I'd see the day where I agreed with IT

Redditards and pedophilia, such an iconic duo.

As in the days of sodom and gommorah, but with the informative age about incels and blackpill exclusive to iq above 120

The whole AOC is such a foid policy though as morally and biologically there is no AOC yet we’re now at a state where two people can’t engage into anything because some other people feel uncomfortable with it.

Foids always go on from a young age who are they going to marry and who their chad bfs are but the other way around and it’s creepy and pedo. I hate how there’s such a deliberate attempt to fuck all men over, successfully!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back