Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT thinks 12 year old can consent to sex

The whole AOC is such a foid policy though as morally and biologically there is no AOC yet we’re now at a state where two people can’t engage into anything because some other people feel uncomfortable with it.

Foids always go on from a young age who are they going to marry and who their chad bfs are but the other way around and it’s creepy and pedo. I hate how there’s such a deliberate attempt to fuck all men over, successfully!
The "age of consent" is once they start puberty.

And yeah, once they reach that age they start whoring themselves for Chad. But in this case we're talking about an older teenage foid (close to adult age, she was at the age of consent in the state where that case happen) having "consensual sex" with a younger preteen boy.

As I was into slightly older foids in my teenage years (partly because I started puberty early and skipped grades in school), it was always a complaint of mine that it was foids who always chose older men and will never go for someone younger than they because they are "too young" for them.

I unfortunately couldn’t read the thread any more but it makes me a sad man we make this difference. Once puberty hits everyone should be able to consent!

They are the enemy. They are the enemy. They are the enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back