Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It takes one year to transform

landlessincel

landlessincel

Recruit
★★★★
Into a bigger subhuman than you already are. From 20/21 to 22 my nose got bigger and wider, my face got longer, my front teeth got more crowed and i got a slight doublechin. even the hair of my beard changed. My father was called the Avatar (bald) by my little cousin thats where im heading.
I still feel like a kid thb nothing changed besides that I look like a 30 year old motherfucker who should watch out what he says.

Its really over.

I've been losing a lot of weight recently, but I look worse than ever. I've got a sunken face (loose skin so you can't even see my bone structure yet) and my whole body looks uneven and weird. Every day makes me want to rope. I envy people that can easily looksmax and ascend.

But how in the fuck does your nose get bigger and wider though?

Just Be Positive, Bro! A Person Who Has Good Thoughts Cannot Ever Be Ugly!

LZycctb.jpg

Just Be Positive, Bro! A Person Who Has Good Thoughts Cannot Ever Be Ugly!

LZycctb.jpg
My just world niggas be flexin on us hard, see this little African bitch,
O VULTURE GIRL SUDAN 570
She manifested being a starving little ho, just ask Norman Vincent Pill, my brother. You poor? Fuck you. You ugly? Fuck you. You just like that because you a bad person, you feel me? JFL

didnt even think it was possible to change that much after puberty, its fucking over...

I don't have hope I'll look good at 30. Maybe if I got a lot of money and can do surgery and cure my depression but right now I've been eating like shit and having pimples everywhere my manboobs are growing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back