Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It sucks so hard to look like a teenager as a grown fking ass adult

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
It´s not a funny joke, when you have a dark triad personality and you are trapped in a high trust-cutecel face with avg height and frame. Srs... such a bullshit tbh

The pain of being 5’4 and being treated like a kid is hell

Raiden said:

Not when you have atleast a mature face, height is irrelevant then.

On the plus side you'll look great as an oldcel if Norwood doesn't come for you.

Raiden said:

5'6 here, i feel you bro.

would u rather be balding oldfacecel?

You can run the JB game if you look young.

ghostcell said:
would u rather be balding oldfacecel?

No... i just want to look like my age and i never did. People don´t take you seriously ( at first) when you have such a face.

DestroyedLife said:
Raiden said:
Not when you have atleast a mature face, height is irrelevant then.

You are legit retarded.
Ofc height matters, i get mogged by 5 inches by the avg dude here.
I look like a child compared to my peers due to my height.
Im 5'10, I cant imagine being 5'4 where the avg is 6'3, I wouldve roped myself.
FFS when will you tallfags realize height is as important as face.

Me too. But I have the hope i can slay some jb pussy after my surgeries. Its legal in my country.

At the end its all a coping fantasy and I feel no attraction for ost jbs. Its just a cope for missing out on teen love

Cynistic said:
You are legit retarded.

I see many manlets with very mature faces with cute/hot bitches. Height doesn´t matter when you have a real mature and gl face. Ofc it will help you when youre bigger, but its way less important than face.

DestroyedLife said:
I see many manlets with very mature faces with cute/hot bitches. Height doesn´t matter when you have a real mature and gl face. Ofc it will help you when youre bigger, but its way less important than face.

I'd rather be a prettyboy manlet than a DOM manlet. DOM manlets look ridiculous.

DestroyedLife said:
Cynistic said:
You are legit retarded.

Another Low-IQ cel who says height doesnt matter.
JFL at the posters on this site.

845889524 said:
Me too. But I have the hope i can slay some jb pussy after my surgeries. Its legal in my country.

At the end its all a coping fantasy and I feel no attraction for ost jbs. Its just a cope for missing out on teen love

What are you planning to do?  The thing is i have no real major falws in my face which i could fix with surgery. My face is pretty porportionate. It´s just very short in general and broad. Typical brachycephalic skull/face.

Looking younger is nice, very good, but can be cursing, since does not display enough confidence for them, but has a charm to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back