Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT sees this as proof the blackpill is wrong when in reality it's just JBW

Images like this have no meaning whatsoever.
I bet they are just coworkers lol.

Their child will be posting here soon.

JBW works on Asian women. This is nothing new. Asians specifically Asian females, are self hating human garbage.

If a taller and whiter chad came along she'd jump shark anyway. And their child is just gonna end up posting here. (Cumskin genetics and asian genetics are a terrible mix)

Any other race requires a minimum of chad only in the west

Cope

U might think its cope but i want solid evidence that shit is real
You know how easy it is to take things out of context and make shit up, genius?
Coworkers don't pose like that. Also the fact that he's white and she's a noodlewhore alone makes it even more obvious.

Fakecel if his jaw doesn't mog you.

asian men gotta be the strongest race on the planet, not only because of the amount of wmaf couples but asian foids constantly shit on men of their race

They're looksmatched so what?

He mogs me

He has a 5.5/10 face

alright IT. Do the same thing but with a deformed black who isn't a thug and is a productive member of society (sadly). I'm waiting.

Noodle whores can't resist white chad.

I see no wedding ring.

she's wearing heels, he probably heightmogs half of this forum
and facemogs the other half

Jfl @ IT he's JBWmaxxing ffs. Can any member in IT make me, a turbomanlet ugly ricecel,get the same success?

first, fagthornx, the dude has a chad face, he might be 5'4 but his gf is FOUR inches shorter and he might have autism, but his chad face helps. and saying "This is proof aspies can be easily slayers" is stupid because autism is a spectrum. people with autism can be good at finding relationships better than others because autism is a spectrum and aspies have all kinds of various issues that other aspies won't have

JFL at this specific to general fallacy

Plus, he mogs her severely. She's a walleyed monkey woman.

Damn how they don't know about JBW at this point
Their child will be posting here soon.
JBW works on Asian women. This is nothing new. Asians specifically Asian females, are self hating human garbage.

If a taller and whiter chad came along she'd jump shark anyway. And their child is just gonna end up posting here. (Cumskin genetics and asian genetics are a terrible mix)

Any other race requires a minimum of chad only in the west

Plus, he mogs her severely. She's a walleyed monkey woman.
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back