Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It seems to me that this site and " incel community " as such is dying

I think Serge once posted a statistic, that showed, that the number of posted threads is growing exponentially.

Lookism went to shit as it is/was full of bragging fake-cels who posted proof they had girlfriends, or University girls hanging in their bedrooms, all while shaming incels for their inherent lack of physical attractiveness.
Don't get me wrong you get larpers or self delusional "redpill PUAs" too but whatever.

I had a hate group of Lookism posters who used to slate leaked, doxed photos of me or screencaps of video messenger images of me. I asked them why were they on an "incel" forum then and I think its cause they couldn't get giga-stacies?
That's like someone complaining they rejected a job cause the employer didn't have a gym, while another man, whose not as picky, can't get a job at all.

Also Lookism went to shit after getting involved in futile race politics like civic nationalism, brexit, trump- when Globalism will always prevail. After Charlottesville (2017) a lot of alt right commentators are now hiding behind paywalls and e-whoring themselves in $50 cheap cameo skits. Not cause they were wrong but cause they got exposed as shills for "Friends of Israel".

Last edited:
Lookism went to shit as it is/was full of bragging fake-cels who posted proof they had girlfriends, or University girls hanging in their bedrooms, all while shaming incels for their inherent lack of physical attractiveness.
Don't get me wrong you get larpers or self delusional "redpill PUAs" too but whatever.
Tbh I think I was wrong in making this post and the number of users joining this site is actually increasing although sometimes I doubt that.

I had a hate group of Lookism posters who used to slate leaked, doxed photos of me or screencaps of video messenger images of me. I asked them why were they on an "incel" forum then and I think its cause they couldn't get giga-stacies?
Gotta dark traidmaxx brah hight brah gotta bully truecels to assert dominance brah

And I have seen such people who say it's over because they can't get gigastacies. There was a user on looksmax saying it's over because he only got 16 matches a day on tinder jfl. Good thing he wasn't entertained by anyone and called out for it.

I don't reeally think its dying tbh

I feel the same now, many new users are joining.
It's more about the culture and people you know who get banned or something. everyone postmaxs now when almost no one did etc

Hopefully we can see a growth in userbase
We will. And we especially will once feminism starts pushing for polyamory. I predict the community will go stagnant for a while, but then explode once feminism makes its move. Within 1 decade.