Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It seems to me that this site and " incel community " as such is dying

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
This site is about to die like lookism, in an year this site might have very little activity. It shows signs that it is dying, no new interesting characters coming here ( except some exceptions ) being one. I don't blame repetitive content because you can only discuss so much about the blackpill.

If you go through old threads, the posts were more fun and interesting. It also seems many users have left and many were banned. I would say that some users can be unbanned ( like @Witchy_hyena , or maybe even @Weed although users say he was a fakecel ) and their permaban was a bit too much. Maybe it could be possible to give longer temporary bans? On braincels I remember I got a 1 month temporary ban whereas here it lasts around 3-5 days, what I want to say is that rather than giving a permaban straight away we should first try to rather give a longer temporary ban and see how they behave after that.

It also seems that " incel community " has come to an halt. Got purged off Reddit ( braincels apparently had 100k subs before getting deleted ).

Funny enough statistics show that inceldom is rising, we should have many users joining us and this site should have a surge in users. Maybe the " incel community " needs a rebranding, the word " incel " has become associated with so much negativity that very little people want to read the blackpill objectively.

This site isn't dying, there are several ridiculously active users.

I think incels on this site are getting increasingly depressed, leading to stagnant posts.

Every time I put effort into my posts I regret it.

Like you said, you can discuss the blackpill so many times.

It also seems that " incel community " has come to an halt. Got purged off Reddit ( braincels apparently had 100k subs before getting deleted ).

Funny enough statistics show that inceldom is rising, we should have many users joining us and this site should have a surge in users. Maybe the " incel community " needs a rebranding, the word " incel " has become associated with so much negativity that very little people want to read the blackpill objectively.
Men seem to be scared off from searching "incel" because of the cucked media. But soon they'll realize incels aren't terrorists, and inceldom effects them as well. That's why rebranding might not be a good idea because you'll have to build a new brand from scratch, but "incel" will be easy for them to remember later. They can also use looksmax and get almost the same information if the word "incel" is too much for them.

Incels as a social topic are dying. The reason inceldom was a talked about thing and the reason people knew about Incels was cuz of ER and AM. It’s not just the forum, it’s incels themselves As a topic. It’s gonna change though hopefully when someone does eventually go ER

If you go to the new members list, you will notice that the ratio of active to inactive users is pretty bad
True but I might get hate for this, no new memes are coming out of here. For example the clown meme. These things unironically make such communities fun.
If you go to the new members list, you will notice that the ratio of active to inactive users is pretty bad
True but I might get hate for this, no new memes are coming out of here. For example the clown meme. These things unironically make such communities fun.

Incels as a social topic are dying. The reason inceldom was a talked about thing and the reason people knew about Incels was cuz of ER and AM. It’s not just the forum, it’s incels themselves As a topic. It’s gonna change though hopefully when someone does eventually go ER
Hopefully they won't be from this forum though.

current userbase will be burned out and get replaced by newcels. just like the one before it and the one before that.

we need to get rid off the alt-rightcels and pedocels giving us a bad rep, sometimes freedom of speech goes too far

Yeah this place is horrible under that aspect. Braincels was the shit, and helped spawn the Gigachad meme

Yeah this place is horrible under that aspect. Braincels was the shit, and helped spawn the Gigachad meme
On reddit postmaxxing wasn't important to the users, creativity and upvotes were what mattered more.

we need to get rid off the alt-rightcels and pedocels giving us a bad rep, sometimes freedom of speech goes too far
No. As misguided as they are, they should be encouraged and allowed to exercise their free speech. Incels should have a fearsome reputation.

honestly been spending more time on looksmax.org
Some pretty funny shit there.

Last edited:
no new interesting characters coming here (except some exceptions)
absolutely brutal for recently joinedcels

it is a sad fact that Reddit was the epicenter of the incel community. with shortcels gone the incel community on Reddit is completely irrelevant aside from some stragglers like IWH. this site is pretty obscure all things considered and without IT we don't have much publicity. I personally have no qualms about unbanning some people if it means more activity.

:soy: :soy: We need to self censor ourselves for normie faggots and soyciety!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

There are many lurkers here bro, I was a lurker too before joining. Most people here gives this edgy vibes and trolls imo, very few thoughtful discussions on blackpill and it's consequences.

I'm here sporadically mostly because I'm stuck in my games most of my days.
If I were playing portable games or something, I would probably be here more. I don't have a way to play a game and be at the computer at the same time.

looksmax.org has 2 times more active users than us
High IQ

It became a place for ethnics to discuss "JBW" and most whitecels got banned for arguing with it. Might as well name it incels.zoo at its current state

:soy: :soy: We need to self censor ourselves for normie faggots and soyciety!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
we already have banned over 99.99% of the world's population (foids and bluepillers), don't pretend like we are some freedom worshipping faggots.

we already have banned over 99.99% of the world's population (foids and bluepillers), don't pretend like we are some freedom worshipping faggots.
Ok and? We shouldn’t have those people on. Infact those people actively hinder freedoms, which is a big reason why they are not here.

Just because you think “MUHHH 13 YR OLD R CHILDRENZ” doesn’t mean anyone who says otherwise should be banned. Gigalol.

No. As misguided as they are, they should be encouraged and allowed to exercise their free speech. Incels should have a fearsome reputation.
There's no reason to have a "fearsome reputation" if the reputation we carry doesn't match with our actual beliefs. We are to be an independent and unique community, not another edgy right-wing group.

It seems like it. The incel topic is dying.
On reddit postmaxxing wasn't important to the users, creativity and upvotes were what mattered more.
looksmax.org has 2 times more active users than us
Should we try getting reactions here then?

It could change in a way where this site gets shut down like 8chan or the rules get far stricter. I don't want that to happen; this is one of my few copes.
your whole analysis was very rational and agreeable but I especially agree with this. honestly this is part of why I wish the incel subculture wasn't so strongly associated with violence and degenerate shit

It seems like it. The incel topic is dying.

The reason looksmax is more alive is for 2 main reasons

1: more people/less strict guidelines and moderation
2: better culture

the faith rehim thing is a prime example. Incels just need to be doing more autistic shit like organized messing around on soyboys social media’s or something like that. Something we can make a meme on. Like you said, culture is very important. We have them (waifu of culture) but they’re shit and not well known.

And therefore don't pretend like m'freespeach is important, it's not
Infact those people actively hinder freedoms
As does the far-right, also, "hindering freedoms" is not an inherently bad thing.
Just because you think “MUHHH 13 YR OLD R CHILDRENZ” doesn’t mean anyone who says otherwise should be banned.
Just because you think that cats are animals doesn't mean you wouldn't have a problem with 3 month old accounts with 6000 posts which are just the same "cats are animals are you mad now IT cucks", incels.co should be dedicated to the discussions of inceldom, blackpill and looks theory. All other content should be minimized, I don't have a problem with any political opinion on this forum by itself, but people who make everything about non-related topics should be banned, and there's nothing soy in that.

Media and time online were added, so it would be a nice next thing to add I think.

Last edited:
your whole analysis was very rational and agreeable but I especially agree with this. honestly this is part of why I wish the incel subculture wasn't so strongly associated with violence and degenerate shit
No one cares about timid non-angry men who just want to kill themselves. That's what forever alone was and they died almost instantly.

the faith rehim thing is a prime example. Incels just need to be doing more autistic shit like organized messing around on soyboys social media’s or something like that.
That's exactly what I think. This place is boring hence many are simply leaving. Braincels was the opposite, gigachad meme, clown meme ( although it might have come from 4chan ) and all those soyboy pictures. That's why braincels was more fun and growing. This place on the other hand is opposite of that.

Incels just need to be doing more autistic shit like organized messing around on soyboys social media’s or something like that. Something we can make a meme on. Like you said, culture is very important.
High iq.

And therefore don't pretend like m'freespeach is important, it's not
The entire reason this forum is setup is to be a free speech haven. Do you not remember this forum was made out of a violation of free speech (r/incels was taken down)
As does the far-right, also, "hindering freedoms" is not an inherently bad thing.
The far right is usually the ones more in favor of free speech. Just fucking lol. And yeah, hindering your free speech is a bad thing. How about you go to reddit then? If you don’t like free speech go to a place that doesn’t have it and stay there. Reddit’s open.

Just because you think that cats are animals doesn't mean you wouldn't have a problem with 3 month old accounts with 6000 posts which are just the same "cats are animals are you mad now IT cucks", incels.co should be dedicated to the discussions of inceldom, blackpill and looks theory. All other content should be minimized, I don't have a problem with any political opinion on this forum by itself, but people who make everything about non-related topics should be banned, and there's nothing soy in that.
That’s what inceldom discussion is. If you want the ENTIRE FORUM only to be centered around that then you will get a dead forum that repeats itself over and over and over.

Media and time online were added, so it would be a nice next thing to add I think.
Maybe reactions can be added on off topic? Off topic is just postmaxxing anyway, it might actually improve things

Maybe reactions can be added on off topic? Off topic is just postmaxxing anyway, it might actually improve things
I think it should be everywhere if they'll be allowed. Because if not, people will only put effort in offtopic and not ID.

No one cares about timid non-angry men who just want to kill themselves. That's what forever alone was and they died almost instantly.
FA isn't really a subculture though. the nice thing about incels being viewed as a fringe group is that it's only very desperate people who end up here. as a KHHV loser with autism, divorced parents, no talents or social skills and an entire life spent being alone and told that I'm undesirable, I just cannot relate to normal people/women. and as a result I don't want to share a venting space with them.

there are practically no significant internet subcultures that exclude women/men with relationships other than the incel community. which is why I wish we could just maintain our space here without the repercussions of being associated with violence/pedophelia/other shit that I have no involvement with and don't condone

as time passes, more people hear about incels. more people means more normies and randoms become interested in this community and join up so the community becomes normiefied, it's like that with everything. also, niggas getting banned and the fact that almost every topic was discussed already contributes to that.

there are practically no significant internet subcultures that exclude women/men with relationships other than the incel community. which is why I wish we could just maintain our space here without the repercussions of being associated with violence/pedophelia/other shit that I have no involvement with and don't condone
IT cucks are the real pedophiles. There's nothing pedo about talking about 2d lolis and teen jb's. They don't talk about that on looksmax but it has the same popularity as here. If they won't accept us for speaking our minds then most likely they won't accept us for excluding foids and cucks either. Being against fucking a non-virgin jb, who had 100 times more sex and validation than this whole forum combined, is low iq. The truth is the truth at the end of the day.

Agree, let MGTOW, manchildren and men of culture join our site, stop this stupid gatekeepering!

So this was moved to off topic? Postmaxxers would be here any second
as time passes, more people hear about incels. more people means more normies and randoms become interested in this community and join up so the community becomes normiefied, it's like that with everything. also, niggas getting banned and the fact that almost every topic was discussed already contributes to that.
Normiefication seems inevitable tbh, but should still take years if you ask me.
Because if not, people will only put effort in offtopic and not ID.
Maybe you are right, should be done on the whole forum.

The entire reason this forum is setup is to be a free speech haven. Do you not remember this forum was made out of a violation of free speech (r/incels was taken down)

The far right is usually the ones more in favor of free speech. Just fucking lol. And yeah, hindering your free speech is a bad thing. How about you go to reddit then? If you don’t like free speech go to a place that doesn’t have it and stay there. Reddit’s open.
No it fucking isn't, in all extremist countries freedom of speech is severely restricted, just because on the internet they pretend to be pro freespech to not get their 200 subscriber reddit subs to get shut down after 30 minutes. I don't like free speech, and I don't like Reddit, because Reddit doesn't censor the shit which I would like to see censored (aka foids whoring themselves). That deserves to be censored.

That’s what inceldom discussion is. If you want the ENTIRE FORUM only to be centered around that then you will get a dead forum that repeats itself over and over and over.
I see what you mean but if you allow total freedom, this will just degenerate into whatever occupies this sub. There needs to be rules.

We need more memes, we need to spread the blackpill, and we need to take back some websites like r9k.

cope. In a white seperatist/nationalist government there'd be freedom of speech just no niggers, and that's considered far right. Also free speech/=/degeneracy. Also females wouldn't be given free speech because they aren't people. Does a cow have free speech?