Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It seems like videogames are great for taking out your virgin rage on roasties

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

Life fuel as fuck, bitch needs to be in a kitchen or on my dick. If you need a laugh look at the bluepilled orbiter white knights in the comments :lul:

Remember to verbally assult the next gamergirl you meet gamercels.:feelzez:

It's a shame with what's happening with regards to feminism and Overwatch. The raw game is actually really balanced and fun, but Blizzard and the people who play the game are such faggots. I never use voice chat as I'm too high inhib.

It's a shame with what's happening with regards to feminism and Overwatch. The raw game is actually really balanced and fun, but Blizzard and the people who play the game are such faggots. I never use voice chat as I'm too high inhib.
I played it in beta and for a few months after release, it was really fun until they nerfed all my fav champions. Then I moved to paladins then quit gaming. I also played LoL heavily.

I know, right? At first I was interested in it, when it came out, but quickly it was taken over by dumbass (((progressive) shitheads.

Watch it, you don't wanna create another sarkeesian/quinn

I know, right? At first I was interested in it, when it came out, but quickly it was taken over by dumbass (((progressive) shitheads.
I just ignore the external stuff. I've got almost 300 hours in the game (that's alot for me, I only know of 3 games that I've spent more time in), and I've never heard any SJW nonsense in-game. The best way to play Overwatch is with blinders: play only the game and worry about nothing else.

Gonna need to try a little harder!

I play vidya to NOT hear other people's shit.

> Overwatch

cucc-jpg.15568

Modern developers have to bend over and ready their asses because women want better representation. Even when it destroys logic, ruins the lore, and isn't historically accurate.

I play video games to soothe my murderous rage. I will go ER if that gets taken away from me. I'm serious.

if you say nothing in the chat, their pathetic "instant feedback" thingy doesn't do jack shit, no matter how often you may get reported. there's a feeder detection thing too but it only kicks in when you die extremely frequently to the point of trying to break a record or something so it's effectively null. that's how it is in TR, at least
Downloading hacks in online games is funny as fuck, tf2 is good because you get kids to the point of tears from your trolling. Hmm good times.