Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It´s amazing how a few mm can be the difference between fucking women left and right or being a 40 year old khhv

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
If your philtrum is 2mm too long women will be repulsed by you.

If you have a few mm temple recession it ages the fuck out of you and you will be repulsive to young women.

2mm upper eyelid exposure and you look like a submissive babyface.

It goes on and on.

As a man any flaw you have, even if it is tiny it is a huge SMV hit.

We're living in a rigged world. Prey eyes. Garbage eye area. Recessed chin. Underdeveloped jaw, causing a shit tier front profile. Nonexistent cheekbones. Skinny neck. Cheek fat that will not go away no matter my weight. Long midface. Philtrum of death. Asymmetric facial harmony. Started norwooding at 14. It's over buddy boyo unless you surgerymaxx. Even with that, I don't know much good it will do for me.

If your philtrum is 2mm too long women will be repulsed by you.

If you have a few mm temple recession it ages the fuck out of you and you will be repulsive to young women.

2mm upper eyelid exposure and you look like a submissive babyface.

It goes on and on.

As a man any flaw you have, even if it is tiny it is a huge SMV hit.
mms make MMs

buddy boyo
We're living in a rigged world. Prey eyes. Garbage eye area. Recessed chin. Underdeveloped jaw, causing a shit tier front profile. Nonexistent cheekbones. Skinny neck. Cheek fat that will not go away no matter my weight. Long midface. Philtrum of death. Asymmetric facial harmony. Started norwooding at 14. It's over buddy boyo unless you surgerymaxx. Even with that, I don't know much good it will do for me.
That is you? RIP man lol!

I have got maloclussion which destroyed my entire midface (recessed maxilla) which then also killed both my wide and forward growth (no zygos, droopy eyes) + below average height + low weight (that is fixable but growing up my mom used to feed me a 1500 calorie diet :lul::lul:) + ethnic

If my parents gave me HGH which would boost me by 2-3 inches I'd be over 6 feet, if they gave me enough food I wouldn't be a prime bullying target and if they brought me to a proper orthodontist I would not have massively crooked teeth and I'd actually be decent looking

FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD! HATE YOU FOREVER!

Last edited:
That is you? RIP man lol!

I have got maloclussion which destroyed my entire midface (recessed maxilla) which then also killed both my wide and forward growth (no zygos, droopy eyes) + below average height + low weight (that is fixable but growing up my mom used to feed me a 1500 calorie diet :lul::lul:) + ethnic

If my parents gave me HGH which would boost me by 2-3 inches I'd be over 6 feet, if they gave me enough food I wouldn't be a prime bullying target and if they brought me to a proper orthodontist I would not have massively crooked teeth and I'd actually be decent looking

FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD! HATE YOU FOREVER!

Yes bro, that describes my face. It is over, but I still hold out hope for surgerymaxxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back