Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It never even began for you if your parents were 35 or older when you were born

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I was born in early 1997. My parents were born in mid/late 1960, making them 36 when I was born, easily 5-10 years older than 90% of my peers's parents when I was growing up.

I'm also the oldest child in my family, so they don't even have that excuse for having me when they were fucking geriatric, and I love Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid, and in South Africa back then, people had children at much more normal ages. Think, if they had had me 10-15 years earlier, I could have been alive during Apartheid, I would have gotten more time with my grandparents, I would be able to NEET off of them longer before they retire, etc...

Also, children of older fathers are confirmed to be uglier, and children of older mothers are more likely to have various mental illnesses. I was falsely accused of having ADHD by a, I'm not going to say what race, what people this doctor was from. We all know I can't say that.

Let's look at some of the greatest men of history and see how old their parents were when they were born.

Dr Verwoerd's father was 27 and his mother was 28. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
Paul Kruger's father was 24 and his mother was 19, which is very close to the ideal age for females to have children. Paul Kruger knew his great-grandfather, and was almost 40 when his grandfather died because his parents had the common sense to have children at a reasonable age. He was a truly great statesman.
Marthinus Wessel Pretorius's father (the great Andries Pretorius) was 20 and his mother was 19. This is one of the things that makes Andries Pretorius great...he had children at a good age instead of waiting until he was middle aged like my parents did...notice that his son became a great statesman and leader, whereas I became a NEET and alcoholic.
Layne Staley's father was 29 and his mother was 19. Layne Staley made music that really spoke to the truth of the human condition, and he is an inspirational NEET role model to me.
Ye's (Kanye West) father was 27 and his mother was also 27. He's probably the funniest real life troll I've ever seen. I love you YE.
Clarence Thomas's father was 17 (the ideal age to have children) and his mother was 19. Justice Thomas is probably the greatest legal mind the world has ever seen.
Bill Cosby's father was 24 and his mother was also 24. I love Jello Pudding.

kuf0qden-1bkdrs-kc3jfv.png

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.

I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

I love Paul von Hindenburg. I love the German Empire.
I love Harvey Weinstein. I love the Casting Couch.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.
I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.
I love Clarence Thomas. I love AbWHOREtion Bans.
I love Donald Cline and Quincy Fortier. I love Unwanted Sperm Donations.
I love Johnny Rebel. I love Racism.
I love Papa John. I love the
NIGGER Word.
I love António de Oliveira Salazar. I love the Estado Novo.
I love Godfrey of Bouillon. I love the Crusades.
I love Slobodan Milošević. I love Kebab Removal.
I love Madison Grant. I love Eugenics.
I love Eric Clopper. I love Intactivism.
I love Francisco Franco. I love Fascism.
I love R Kelly. I love Human Urinals.
I love Meir Kahane. I love the Jewish Defense League.
I love Tomás de Torquemada. I love the Spanish Inquisition.
I love Stephen Miller. I love Migrant Detention Centers.
I love General Custer. I love Indian Removal.
I love Derek Chauvin. I love His Mighty Knee.
I love Cecil Rhodes. I love Colonialism.