Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It never even began for Role Reversal / Femdomcels MEGA THREAD.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
https://www.bolde.com/yes-want-man-can-protect-no-doesnt-make-weak/

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/guys-behavior/q1082221-guys-sometimes-i-feel-my-bf-can-t-protect-me

A ragefuel screenshot from this article https://www.forrelationshiphelp.com...en-he-wont-protect-or-profess-you-its-a-sign/ Basically it's a giant middle finger to nonchad soyboys who want women to pursue and protect them.

Just read the answers by these women https://www.loveshack.org/forums/ro...e-guy-who-s-physically-weaker-than-you-2.html

Well it's not surprising, foids want to be dominated and AWALT.

It never began for skinnycels.

Also I can't help but think women like being beaten by their chads, just see how many women stay forever with their abusive partners. They only leave after he hits too hard and breaks too many bones but up to this point it's always cool because he's so manly and dominating.

Well it's not surprising, foids want to be dominated and AWALT.
Not gonna lie, a part of me wants to lie to myself and pretend that there are dominant/protective woman out there. Then I look at stuff like this

Guys! Women want to be pursued, protected and professed
So what? I also want a lot of things from women, which they won't give me, so why on earth should i care about what a they want?

So what? I also want a lot of things from women, which they won't give me, so why on earth should i care about what a they want?
ALSO, don't forget the same woman who wrote that quote, said that men should not perpetuate gender roles, then makes a statement saying that men should be this X or That Y because they are men. I am not angry for her saying that exactly, I am just mad at the hypocrisy

ALSO, don't forget the same woman who wrote that quote, said that men should not perpetuate gender roles, then makes a statement saying that men should be this X or That Y because they are men. I am not angry for her saying that exactly, I am just mad at the hypocrisy
Don't listen to what foids tell you that they want, as generally they possess so little self awareness that they aren't even cognizant of their own desires. That's assuming they're willing to be honest with you in the first place though, JFL@ that.

Honestly, foids are so judgmental and entitled that it isn't even funny. They only go for Chad and dominating men and they wonder why they get abused.

Honestly, foids are so judgmental and entitled that it isn't even funny. They only go for Chad and dominating men and they wonder why they get abused.
We are the real feminist tbh, we don't want women to be brainless chad chasing whores.

We are the real feminist tbh, we don't want women to be brainless chad chasing whores.
Unfortunately, thats what biology programmed them to do. They rather fuck Caveman Chad than fuck an incel.

Unfortunately, thats what biology programmed them to do. They rather fuck Caveman Chad than fuck anyone regardless of personality

I always thought feminism was about ugly foids coping with their ugliness by hating all men. Because they know they'd never score a chad and would only get an incel as a mate, so they cope by hating all men.

I always wonder what is the thing foids want to be protected from
we don't live in a jungle and just being tall and buff isn't much of a combat advantage if you're fighting with someone who studied any marital arts
and besides that no amount of skill or muscle can defend you from someone with technological advantage (literally a knife)
if foids want to feel "safe", it would make much more sense to get a gun than chad

if foids want to feel "safe", it would make much more sense to get a gun than chad
but then she would have to put in effort to be protected, by moving a muscle to pull the trigger.

Social conditioning can't undo millions of years of programming

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back