Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT mod proves the heightpill once again

If you're a manlet you're invisible to me, but it's just a preference inkwell teehee

They are proving the blackpill yet again. The first comment says "the fact that I'm attracted to tall guys doesn't mean I hate short guys."

How is this a bkuepilled comment? She will never date short guys. It doesn't matter if she hates them not. She will never give a short guy a chance to fuck her. HERE'S THE BLACKPILL BITCH COMING STRAIGHT FROM YOUR MOUTH.

And the third comment is even better - "that women have preferences baffles them." Exactly, foids only prefer tall men. THAT'S THE FUCKING BLACKPILL RIGHT THERE.

Last edited:
They are proving the blackpill yet again. The first comment says "the fact that I'm attracted to tall guys doesn't mean I hate short guys."

How is this a bkuepilled comment? She will never date short guys. It doesn't matter if she hates them not. She will never give a short guy a chance to fuck her. HERE'S THE BLACKPILL BITCH.
This is also the same noodlewhore who said she'd never date an Asian. But it's just a preference teehee :feelsclown:

How is this a bkuepilled comment? She will never date short guys. It doesn't matter if she hates them not. She will never give a short guy a chance to fuck her. HERE'S THE BLACKPILL BITCH COMING STRAIGHT FROM YOUR MOUTH.

And the third comment is even better - "that women have preferences baffles them." Exactly, foids only prefer tall men. THAT'S THE FUCKING BLACKPILL RIGHT THERE.
yeah, that thread was depressing as shit
they all hate short males, but they sugarcoat it and say it indirectly

This is also the same noodlewhore who said she'd never date an Asian. But it's just a preference teehee :feelsclown:
And when we say we won't date landwhales then we are picky af volcels. Their double standards are unbelievable.

exactly, "doesn't mean I hate short guys" What kind of retard strawman argument is this? We never said that women hate short guys, we say that women dont want to give sex to short guys. The blackpill has to do with who women are giving SEX to, it has nothing to do with who women like/hate.

Reasoning with them is pointless imo they are too retarded. I just live as if IT doesnt exist for the most part

exactly, "doesn't mean I hate short guys" What kind of retard strawman argument is this? We never said that women hate short guys, we say that women dont want to give sex to short guys. The blackpill has to do with who women are giving SEX to, it has nothing to do with who women like/hate.
Based. And they think that they are doing a favor on us by not hating us. "I won't date you or acknowledge your existence and I don't even care if you rot alone and die BUT AT LEAST I DON'T HATE YOU." They think we should be grateful to them for not "hating us". Fucking braindead bitches.

no face no life

Based. And they think that they are doing a favor on us by not hating us. "I won't date you or acknowledge your existence and I don't even care if you rot alone and die BUT AT LEAST I DON'T HATE YOU." They think we should be grateful to them for not "hating us". Fucking braindead bitches.

I'd rather a bitch hates me and gives me sex instead of "liking" me and not giving me sex. Women are only worth the sexual pleasure they can provide me, i dont care about what they think of me at all.

A lot of incels here call women "foids" and make fun of women for being inferior to men (in terms of intelligence, self-awareness, physical capabilities etc.) while at the same time yearning for "muhhhh love" and "muhhhhh female validation". You can't denounce women as a sex while giving significance to their judgement/perception of you, That's contradictory.

How can you value female validation whilst devaluing females themselves?

the way i see it women are just another commodity on the market, they are an object for my pleasure to be acquired by payment no different to any other resource (house, car, clothes, food, water, electricity etc.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back