Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT miserably fails to debunk me casually leaving out the data that proves them wrong in their post to "debunk me".

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
She didn't open the must-read content that offers a ton of information and casually left out the screenshots of actual studies that show the percentage of people who had sex before 18.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qg0nqi/ill_post_his_whole_argument_but_he_proves_himself/?sort=new

Oh yeah sweetie? Did you leave out the 3 pages? No problem, let me highlight it for you.

Apparently, 0.7 + 15.5 + 31.1 + 34.6 is bigger than 18.1 (sex at 18+). The sum of all that, excluding 18+ is 81.9%, which means 81.9% of girls lose their virginity before age 18. Very beautiful, IT. Casually leaving out the data that prove you wrong. Very smart u/zoomie1977.

Cca79d5fe1fe9b8d8fee5da0363fb5c4

There's more, let's take a look at this. Look at the last line. 1/5 of both sexes had sex at 18 years of age or older. Meaning that roughly 80% of both sexes people have had sex before 18. That is not what I would call "average", that is FAR above average, that is vast majority.

A2bfff5b7d864ced539b52adf6b60d8f

Casually leaving out this figure as well, JFL. Don't forget that she said AROUND 18 years, which in SOME sources account for the general female population and not the whole scenario where STI/STD patients are covered, as shown above who had it way younger. In this screenshot, we can see that the vast majority of females had sex before 18. Important to note that the light blue part includes 16 year olds which increases the number further since the age of unrestricted consent in most of USA is 16. More females have sex between 10-13, 14-15 and 16 than 17-18+ years old.

Dc7d348e06d55c13ad642b4625600466

Also conveniently leaving out the part that explains the methodology and the overall data considerations regarding the results. Good job at once again twisting every word, data or anything possible to fit your narrative, shit on the chess table like a pigeon and declaring victory.

Wew, what can we gather from this? Many girls aged 14 and under don't even bother with protection to stop unwanted pregnancies.

Da7d9596fc9e54d65bfa22d56e7a6ecd

What can we see here?
Look at "Age at first sexual intercourse"
14 and under 927 girls had it aged 14 and under... interesting, now look at the percentage, 66.9%.
Now, look at 15-16... 2.165 and a total of 76.7%, surpassing the percentage of girls aged 17 to 19 having the first sexual intercourse. Yeah, totally "average of 18 for first sex".

B6a9f60398174d0ed55dacfc360297ac

IT's mental gymnastics is simply out of this realm of reality. Can't fathom such levels of stupidity.
Also, did you guys notice something? Because I did. We can see how much the younger population is riddled with STDs. Can't understand people being this dumb and go THAT far with mental gymnastics to stand by their "points" that are complete fucking fantasy. Sorry fucking soy cuck worms, this is actual data, you can't debate this, you can't argue against this. These are facts and your soy emotions and opinions can't override reality.
Sucks to be IT during these times. Fuck you IT.

Last edited:
All of this data is bullshit anyway because it's self-reported. Just like women lie about their body count, they lie about the age they lost their virginity in order to appear less slutty.

All of this data is bullshit anyway because it's self-reported. Just like women lie about their body count, they lie about the age they lost their virginity in order to appear less slutty.
Which means they are just more slutty than they say they are, but don't forget this is anonymous data and no names or identities revealed, so less likely to lie since they don't be known or identified.

Which means they are just more slutty than they say they are, but don't forget this is anonymous data and no names or identities revealed, so less likely to lie since they don't be known or identified.
They lie more to themselves than to anyone else. Just like men will always exaggerate their dick size in self-reported studies.

NPC.exe has encountered an error
Initiate "any girl under 25 is a literal baby angel who don't even know what sex is"

NPC.exe has encountered an error
Initiate "any girl under 25 is a literal baby angel who don't even know what sex is"
Can you please stop being a pedocel? New laws are in place. Feeling attracted to any women that is not post menopausal is full blown pedo. :feelsUgh:

Shit like this just really boggles my mind:forcedsmile:.

Yeah there are a lot of shit posters and crazy fucks in our community, but the basis of our belief systems are based in reality.

Foids and cuck’s low IQ genuinely knows no bounds.

And they are too low IQ the even recognize they are getting IQmogged. They could read this entire post and still manage to do enough mental gymnastics to deny the evidence:kys::forcedsmile:

I cannot believe how one sub can be so densely populated with subhumans. Incels.is un-ironically mogs IT in every regard.

Did you guys notice how the girls aged 14 and under are the sluttiest? Look at the percentage of them that fucked someone they just met or were just friends. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Such innocent angels that don't know no better about anything and are just eating mud and climbing trees.
@Mainländer :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Half above, half below is a median not the average.

Low IQ soy.

Half above, half below is a median not the average.

Low IQ soy.
Look at the comments of the reddit post. They can't realise how what I highlighted is just a small age gap and not all the ages below 18. Holy fuck imagine being that fucking dumb and having the guts to shit on other people calling them low IQ. Jesus fucking christ they are so out of reality and drowning in delusions it's just unbelievable.

If you go to any clinic above 13, they will ask whether you have done sexual activities.

I wonder why.:lul:

If you go to any clinic above 13, they will ask whether you have done sexual activities.

I wonder why.:lul:
These people don't fucking know shit. Bluepillers are a fucking disease. Everyone outside that fucking shit knows about this truth, they are the only ones who deny it and try to cover it withmental gymnastics.

They could read this entire post and still manage to do enough mental gymnastics to deny the evidence:kys::forcedsmile:
This sounds like @FrothySolutions in that other thread after I finished slapping the back of his neck and thoroughly dismantling him while he continues to defend some IT sheboon and her misused meme :forcedsmile:

This sounds like @FrothySolutions in that other thread after I finished slapping the back of his neck and thoroughly dismantling him while he continues to defend some IT sheboon and her misused meme :forcedsmile:
The mental gymnastics is explained in the previous thread, she thought I debunked myself because of the highlighted part in red.

Which I explain further:

The zoomie fucktard thought I got it wrong in my very first line of post, being this:
  • Partnered sexual activity may include a range of behaviors. In 2015–2017, 40% of adolescents aged 15–19 reported ever having had penile-vaginal intercourse (commonly referred to as “sexual intercourse”), 45% had had oral sex with a different-sex partner and 9% reported ever having had anal sex with a different-sex partner.6
Note how it says people aged 15-19, and only that 4 year gap, without taking into account people aged UNDER 15, and as you can see in the other images, they grow more and more the less you go down in age, 14 and under is very prevalent, and left out of that data, if it were to be included, the number would be overwhelmingly high. The bitch really lacks some extremely basic reading and logic comprehension and wants to say I deluded myself and got it wrong in my very first sentence.

They can't fucking read or compherend basic information for shit and have the guts to call us low IQ. Fuck them so much.