Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beautifully debunking IT fucktarded claim: "Girls, on average, lose virginity at ~18" I don't think so, sweeties.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qdj8yi/its_not_normal_its_on_a_show_called_my/

The delusion... the fucking delusion... yeah, here they come with the holy number 18 again, this time to say girls lose their virginity at age 18 on average. Really, fucking really?

Let's take a look at it, shall we?

SSuN Fact Sheet Age1stSex 04 10 13
SSuN Fact Sheet Age1stSex 04 10 132
SSuN Fact Sheet Age1stSex 04 10 133

Important info on Cucknited States:

462 554

SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

• Partnered sexual activity may include a range of behaviors. In 2015–2017, 40% of adolescents aged 15–19 reported ever having had penile-vaginal intercourse (commonly referred to as “sexual intercourse”), 45% had had oral sex with a different-sex partner and 9% reported ever having had anal sex with a different-sex partner.6
  • Overall, the share of 15–19-year-olds that has had sexual intercourse has remained steady in recent years.7 But among the narrower population of high school students, there was a decline in 2013–2017 in the proportion that had ever had sexual intercourse—from 47% to 40%.8
  • The proportion of young people who have had sexual intercourse increases rapidly as they age through adolescence. In 2013, about one in five 15-year-olds and two-thirds of 18-year-olds reported having had sex (Figure 1).9
  • Among adolescents aged 15–19 in 2015–2017 who had had penile-vaginal sex, 75% of females and 48% of males reported that their first intercourse was with a steady partner.6
  • As of 2015–2017, among young people aged 18–24 who have had penile-vaginal sex, 71% of men described their first sexual experience as wanted, as opposed to unwanted (4%) or that they had mixed feelings (25%). One-half of young women said they had mixed feelings (51%), while 45% said first sex was wanted and 4% said it was unwanted.6
  • Among young people aged 18–24 in 2015–2017, 13% of females and 5% of males reported that they had ever been forced to have vaginal sex.6

Further down:

• Even when parental consent is not required for contraceptive services, concerns about confidentiality may limit adolescents’ access to or use of contraceptive or other reproductive health services. Among females aged 15–17 who had ever had sex in 2013–2015, those who reported concerns about confidentiality were significantly less likely to have received a contraceptive service in the previous year than those who did not have these concerns.26
  • In 2011–2015, 31% of females aged 15–17 and 56% of those aged 18–25 reported having received contraceptive services in the last year; about one-quarter of both age-groups had received this care from publicly funded clinics and the rest from private health care providers.27
  • Nearly one million women younger than age 20 received contraceptive services from publicly supported family planning centers in 2014. These services helped adolescents to prevent 232,000 pregnancies that they wanted to postpone or avoid.28
Further down again:

• All 50 states and DC explicitly allow minors to consent to STI services without parental involvement. Thirty-two states explicitly allow minors to consent to HIV testing and treatment.29
  • Young people aged 13–24 accounted for about 21% of all new HIV diagnoses in the United States in 2016. Young black and Hispanic gay, bisexual or other men who have sex with men are disproportionately affected.30
  • Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), a daily pill that protects against HIV, gained FDA approval for use among adolescents in May 2018.31
  • The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report that young people aged 15–24 account for half of the 20 million new cases of STIs in the United States annually, which reflects biological differences as well as likely age-based disparities in accessing preventive information and services.32
  • Chlamydia accounts for nearly 20% of all STI diagnoses each year among 15–24-year-olds. Genital herpes, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis together account for about 11% of diagnoses. HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B are estimated to account for fewer than 1% of diagnoses.33
  • Two-thirds of STIs diagnosed among 15–24-year-olds each year are human papillomavirus (HPV) infections.33 These infections are often asymptomatic and generally harmless but, if left undetected and untreated, can lead to cervical and other cancers.34
  • HPV vaccinations are currently available to prevent the types of infections most likely to lead to cervical cancer and are recommended by the CDC for all adolescents starting at age 11.35
  • HPV vaccination coverage has been improving and as of 2017, 69% of females and 63% of males aged 13–17 had received one or more doses of the vaccine.36
  • Numerous studies have confirmed that increases in HPV vaccinations result in significant declines in HPV infections and related negative health outcomes.37

All this can be found here: https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/american-teens-sexual-and-reproductive-health

This link down here is a must-read content and offers A TON of insight into the subject and how many people aged below 18 have had sex, including of course, females, otherwise the study wouldn't be complete. Again, it is a must-read content.
Sexual Activity and Contraceptive Use Among Teenagers in the United States, 2011–2015pdf icon

National Health Statistics Report No. 104

An estimated 55% of male and female teens have had sexual intercourse by age 18 and approximately 80% of teens used some form of contraception at first sex, according to a new report by the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS).
The report, “Sexual Activity and Contraceptive Use Among Teenagers in the United States: 2011-2015,” features the most recent data from the National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), conducted by NCHS, and compares the new data to past NSFG data. The data represent all teens in the U.S. and were derived from interviews with 4,134 male and female teens 15-19 years of age over the period 2011 through 2015.
The report documented the following findings:
  • Among teen females aged 15-19, 42% had ever had sex, and among teen males, the percent was 44%.
  • These percentages have gradually declined since 1988 when 51% of female and 60% of male teens had ever had sex.
  • In 2011-2015, nearly 3 in 10 teens (30% of female teens and 29% of male teens) had sexual intercourse at least once in the past three months.
  • A small percentage of teens had their first sexual intercourse with someone they had “just met” (female teens: 2%; male teens: 7%), whereas the majority had a first partner with whom they were “going steady” (female teens: 74%; male teens: 51%).
  • Virtually all sexually experienced female teens had used some method of contraception, and this increased from 98% of female teens in 2002 to 99% in 2011-2015. This level has been sustained since the earliest published data in this series, in 1995, when it was 96%.
  • The most commonly used method among teens in 2011-2015 remained the condom (reported by 97% of teen females), followed by withdrawal (60% ) and the pill (56%).
  • Among those teens who had not yet had sex, the most common reasons for abstaining were: “it was against religion or morals,” “haven’t found the right person yet,” and “don’t want to get (a female) pregnant.”
The full report, “Sexual Activity and Contraceptive Use Among Teenagers in the United States: 2011-2015,” is available at https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr104.pdf

Sucks to be IT and keep boasting on things they are so eager about but don't know shit about. Negative IQ cuckddit strikes again with their bullshit.

That's it for today, folks. :feelsokman::feelsYall::feelsdevil::feelsautistic::feelsXmas::feelsmage:

Last edited:
the age of sexual intercourse even in the conservative countries is under 18, redditos wants the normies to protect the status quo so that foids can continue fucking chads and tyrones while normies study and marry these whores at their decline.

the age of sexual intercourse even in the conservative countries is under 18, redditos wants the normies to protect the status quo so that foids can continue fucking chads and tyrones while normies study and marry these whores at their decline.
I can confirm this. I went to the most conservative nation in the EU and the girls there are usually losing their virginity at 16 years old. Many of the wealthier nations in Europe have girls losing it at ages 14 and 15.

I've literally ever known personally 2 girls that made it above 18 with their virginity. One girl was ugly AF and lost it in her early 20s (fyi even though she was ugly she was waiting for Chad until she got so lonely she just drank herself almost blackout drunk and did it with a guy-buddy of hers) and the other one was 19 and had a very overprotective Father. Lost her v-card the first month of college like a true whore

Everyone else I've ever met admit they lost it between 13-16 which is typically what the data shows for girls. Holy shit I seethe with anger when I hear these fucking sluts trying to keep telling us that everyone only has sex 18+. NO THEY FUCKING DON'T YOU STUPID CUNT!! GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS!

modifying data to match your worldview is a typical ITcel trait

modifying data to match your worldview is a typical ITcel trait
Not only data, but our own words and posts here in any way possible to twist to fit their narrative. No wonder the rest of reddit itself hates these fucktards.

The zoomie fucktard thought I got it wrong in my very first line of post, being this:
  • Partnered sexual activity may include a range of behaviors. In 2015–2017, 40% of adolescents aged 15–19 reported ever having had penile-vaginal intercourse (commonly referred to as “sexual intercourse”), 45% had had oral sex with a different-sex partner and 9% reported ever having had anal sex with a different-sex partner.6
Note how it says people aged 15-19, and only that 4 year gap, without taking into account people aged UNDER 15, and as you can see in the other images, they grow more and more the less you go down in age, 14 and under is very prevalent, and left out of that data, if it were to be included, the number would be overwhelmingly high. The bitch really lacks some extremely basic reading and logic comprehension and wants to say I deluded myself and got it wrong in my very first sentence.

JFL IT cucks reading comprehension and logic at work. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I want to have sex for once.

I hate being a whitecel so bad.

It hurts.

Not having experienced anything sexual with a female in my teen years.
Sad

You can spot how emotionally triggered the foid who wrote that first Reddit thread is. First, she says brain development is the issue; it would be ok for a young man the same age to have sex with her, but not for an older guy. Then, immediately, she goes on the talk about how getting pregnant young is risky.

But wait, so younger guys can't get a girl pregnant? That's not what the favelas here full of girl pregnant at 12, 13 etc tell me.

Tons of foids get pregnant while teens and even before, and the vast majority got pregnant because of sex with random uncommitted boys their age, not with some older husband who has a job and is committed to her.

Those people don't think. They'll just spout anything because the thought of an old and ugly man having sex with a young cute girl triggers them hard.

it is pointless to discuss these matters on friendly grounds, they will deny it.
Adventure time

You can spot how emotionally triggered the foid who wrote that first Reddit thread is. First, she says brain development is the issue; it would be ok for a young man the same age to have sex with her, but not for an older guy. Then, immediately, she goes on the talk about how getting pregnant young is risky.

But wait, so younger guys can't get a girl pregnant? That's not what the favelas here full of girl pregnant at 12, 13 etc tell me.
Reddit IQ moment. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
They will go back and forth in their own point with insane double think. It's simply insane.

Foidlets lose their virginity at 13 on average in the West. Why do you think we have sex ed classes for kids under that age?

Foidlets lose their virginity at 13 on average in the West. Why do you think we have sex ed classes for kids under that age?
Man, I just visited IT some hours and and they really pick on your posts like they do to mine. They really, really pick on you, holy fuck, they are disgraceful. All the bad things that happens to us is made up bullshit, but if something they think is bad is said it is immediately true.

Man, I just visited IT some hours and and they really pick on your posts like they do to mine. They really, really pick on you, holy fuck, they are disgraceful. All the bad things that happens to us is made up bullshit, but if something they think is bad is said it is immediately true.
They are only proving my point that if you are an ugly man in today's soyciety, literally everyone is against you no matter what :society:

They are only proving my point that if you are an ugly man in today's soyciety, literally everyone is against you no matter what :society:
Exactly, they don't realise they just prove our points time and time again over and over with each one of their posts.
Incel says something bad happened to him = he made it on purpose/it's made up fantasy/he's just escalating things that were minor
Incel says something that goes againt whatever they believe or think is "concerning" = oooooh noooooooo incel violence extremism muh misogyny terrorism :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Are not they fucking doing the very same by talking about killing each one of us, torturing us or sending us to mental asylums or gulags? They are not so different from the "extremism" they are condemning and judging.

Exactly, they don't realise they just prove our points time and time again over and over with each one of their posts.
Incel says something bad happened to him = he made it on purpose/it's made up fantasy/he's just escalating things that were minor
Incel says something that goes againt whatever they believe or think is "concerning" = oooooh noooooooo incel violence extremism muh misogyny terrorism :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Are not they fucking doing the very same by talking about killing each one of us, torturing us or sending us to mental asylums or gulags? They are not so different from the "extremism" they are condemning and judging.
We're damned if we do, and damned if we don't. Because remember, all the bullying, all the scrutiny, all the bullshit we endure by the soys & normies, it's all in our heads apparently :feelsclown:

Xbdertw7uut31

Because these are the degenerates that say so :society:

Last edited:
We're damned if we do, and damned if we don't. Because remember, all the bullying, all the scrutiny, all the bullshit we endure by the soys & normies, it's all in our heads apparently :feelsclown:

View attachment 519419
Because these are the degenerates that say so :society:
They are fucking disgusting, everything about them, from words, to thinking, to action to looks. Just look at that classic incel meetup vs IT meetup. These fucking soytards looked absolutely disgusting. Mega mentally ill landwhales that look like pigs and ultra extreme feminists.

Women have always been whores. They find the most creative ways to lose their virginity. I guarantee you some African foid in the middle of the desert has managed to lose their virginity before 18. :feelsclown:

Women have always been whores. They find the most creative ways to lose their virginity. I guarantee you some African foid in the middle of the desert has managed to lose their virginity before 18. :feelsclown:
You are so creepy with these theories! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: People don't have holes or dicks until the moment they turn 18, they appear out of nowhere at midnight of their 18th birthday.

There they go, slinging that "p" word around again, making it lose its meaning, all the while projecting.

From the times i have used omegle, its giga normal the amount of chicks that have said they have been pumped by 14-17. JFL at whoever thinks its 18

here they come with the holy number 18 again, this time to say girls lose their virginity at age 18 on average. Really, fucking really?
you need to pay closer attention OP
they never actually specify "age"

They say "lose virginity at ~18"

That doesn't necessarily mean "at around 18 years" like you would assume.

It might for example mean "at around 18 boyfriends" or "around 18 blowjobs".

Which I could believe: I don't necesasarily think girls immediately give pussy deflowering access to their first dozen or so boyfriends and might just give them handies/bjs until they finally meet the chad they allow to deflower them

you need to pay closer attention OP
they never actually specify "age"

They say "lose virginity at ~18"

That doesn't necessarily mean "at around 18 years" like you would assume.

It might for example mean "at around 18 boyfriends" or "around 18 blowjobs".

Which I could believe: I don't necesasarily think girls immediately give pussy deflowering access to their first dozen or so boyfriends and might just give them handies/bjs until they finally meet the chad they allow to deflower them
The average spouted out is practically 18. It's 17 + 8/10 months of age.

The average spouted out is practically 18. It's 17 + 8/10 months of age.
I cuold only believe it if this means condomless PIV sex

girls obviously do PIV sex earlier on average but maybe most of them stick to condoms for fear of pregnancy

meaning it's not really sex and they're stil lvirgins