Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It makes my blood boil when women and soys say high male suicide rates are the result of men not sharing their feelings

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
The entire hypothesis crumbles when you consider the fact that men of previous generations were a lot less emotionally open and more stoic than men of today, yet had far lower suicide rates. The entire hypothesis is destroyed with that single point, but yet women and soys still push this shit even when you confront them with this argument-destroying response because they are fucking zealots of the modern secularist globo homo religion and no amount of cross-examination can ever make them re-consider a stated position

The reason men are killing themselves so much today is because their lives suck, how can this be so fucking hard to understand?

talking to paid therapist about negative emotions doesnt appeal to me.

i wanna change my shit life, not focus on the negative and accomodate it

They have to blame it on men, or else it's not just their specific hypothesis; it's their entire worldview that crumbles, their insistence that men are all responsible for their own problems and disadvantages in life (if the cucks and foids even acknowledge that they exist), and foids are all just victims of the ebil patriarchy that for some reason keeps giving privileges and special accommodation to them while taking basically everything that men have today away. They would have to recognize the fact that the majority of men have a thousand times worse than all foids in nearly every aspect of life, especially regarding IRL relationships, and it would destroy the entire basis of modern feminism. :feelsclown:

we (63% of male population) probably should commit mass scuicide and see what's happen

I've been rejected by five therapists.

Mental illness is on the rise. Depression, even autism.

It's lifestyle. It's the world around us.

They HATE men expressing emotions.

When they say they want men to express emotions, what they are saying is they want non-Chads to turn into pansies. They don't mean they want men to express anger, or any negative thoughts about women.

When you’re a low value man to average man, you can’t trust anything npcs say as they constantly try to gaslight you and cut off your balls.