Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel it makes me sad to know that life is just throwing people under the bus to advance your own life

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
There are enough resources for everyone to share and enough foids for everyone if we expand their production. Yet because of shit humanity, we cannot have this.

99% of people would rather be in a world where they live in a mansion while everyone lives in slums than to be in a world where everyone lives in a house. It is sad tbh, life is a competition of shitting on others to fufill your own life, there is no fairness or honour, just wolves ravaging the remains of a carcass and fighting over who gets the biggest share.

Most incels would be fine with making our lives lower quality if it means they'll get a gf, they'll cry about the struggle of being incel and wishing how they could help everyone, yet when given the opportunity, they're gone.

Fuck this world tbh ngl ded srs

Humanity is trash.

Incel trait is being empathetic and feeling sorrow/doubt for having to throw people under the bus to advance yourself.

Incel trait is being empathetic and feeling sorrow/doubt for having to throw people under the bus to advance yourself.
tbh
i made threads about this before, chads, foids and normoids are conditioned by their environment to believe the lives of others do not matter. It is only an incel trait to be compassionate tbh.

tbh
i made threads about this before, chads, foids and normoids are conditioned by their environment to believe the lives of others do not matter. It is only an incel trait to be compassionate tbh.
The only people who ever gave a shit about me my entire life, including teachers or people who were supposed to be better, were always other short/ugly/bald/weird guys.

Meanwhile the good looking ones treated me like trash.

The only people who ever gave a shit about me my entire life, including teachers or people who were supposed to be better, were always other short/ugly/bald/weird guys.

Meanwhile the good looking ones treated me like trash.
Same, I've never seen a compassionate good looking person, they live in different planes of reality. I remember reading a quote years ago about how a severe scar on the face can turn a cold hearted person into a humble monk.

The driver licence pill never stops.

Fuck this world tbh ngl ded srs

90D7929E 8A92 43CB 9CA2 784EB1694050

Same, I've never seen a compassionate good looking person, they live in different planes of reality. I remember reading a quote years ago about how a severe scar on the face can turn a cold hearted person into a humble monk.
I can see that tbh

Wanting the world to be equal for all is cucked.