Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It makes me happy knowing that me being single means a foid is starving in the streets somewhere or being beaten by an abusive boyfriend

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I get to keep my money to myself and cope with video games and sex toys while many women are suffering in poverty because they won't lower their standards to date a sub-8 male. I could be a great boyfriend and provide a safe home with any (within reason) material possession she could ask for. I'll live a satisfied and content life without having to betabux an ugly whore, foids will get pumped and dumped over and over until they hit the wall then live out the rest of their days in misery.

Most of them earn money these days, homeless people are mostly male as well.

Cope

well they begin suffering around 40, we begin suffering at 6 :feelsYall:

Your fantasy will only become real if enough men LDAR. Maybe in 20 years

I get to keep my money to myself and cope with video games and sex toys while many women are suffering in poverty because they won't lower their standards to date a sub-8 male. I could be a great boyfriend and provide a safe home with any (within reason) material possession she could ask for. I'll live a satisfied and content life without having to betabux an ugly whore, foids will get pumped and dumped over and over until they hit the wall then live out the rest of their days in misery.
Copius maximus

I get to keep my money to myself and cope with video games and sex toys while many women are suffering in poverty because they won't lower their standards to date a sub-8 male.
Massive Fucking Cope

"Chad only" holes would rather wageslave and struggle with bills instead of settling with a betabux if they still get to fuck chad or some high tier normie.

The holes who are interested in a lavish lifestyle never lose when you know there's some sub5 betachump who's willing to pay for everything.
Your fantasy will only become real if enough men LDAR
Pipedream

Your taxes pay for them indirectly.

Women have plenty of simps at there disposal they can lean on during 'hard times'.

They'd probably rather go without than be stuck with some undesirable male.

Based ...the foid made her bed now she should sleep in it...idk mabye pick a non abusive chad next time lol

Your fantasy will only become real if enough men LDAR. Maybe in 20 years
By that point most foids will literally be in a chad harem & non chads will be eunuch slaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back