Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It makes me angry when sexually active people call others privileged.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, it makes me angry when I see sexually active people call others privileged, like, shut the fuck up, you have a basic fucking need that many men can’t even get which is having their sexual urges met. :feelsree:

St. Yoshicel with the based takes yet again

I agree. It’s fucking infuriating when a spanish whore complains about white supremacy daily then fucks chad on the side. Gee, really practicing what you preach :feelsseriously:

St. Yoshicel with the based takes yet again

I agree. It’s fucking infuriating when a spanish whore complains about white supremacy daily then fucks chad on the side. Gee, really practicing what you preach :feelsseriously:
When you have nothing to complain about in life, you'll find the slightest inconvenience to complain about. Applies to 95% of femoids, if not more.

locally undesired men must kill locally desired men so women have no choice other than fucking locally undesired men

They want power

What makes my blood boil the most is when normie scum try to lecture you on how some people have it worse than you, i.e born without a limb. I WOULD RATHER BE A FUCKING AMPUTEE THAN HAVE A FUCKED UP FACE :reeeeee: