Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT makes fun of me for trying and calls me a 'troglodyte in his mother's basement'

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
IT loves to tell us that we need to work on ourselves all the time. That we're undesirable because we don't try at anything and just give up. They call us defeatists, and tell us that's the reason no girl wants us.

Yet, when we try to work on ourselves, we're mocked for it?

I just saw this now, and it's currently two in the morning. When I scrolled through the comments, I at first felt down, but as I scrolled further, I felt that sadness transform into anger slowly. I became enraged at what they were saying about me.

I feel so angry right now, and I have so much drive to do something. So now I'm just softly singing to myself as to not disturb anyone asleep in my house, and to practice since I have the drive to. But the singing isn't enough, I keep finding myself staring at my desk as I'm singing, and my face gets more and more angry knowing how inferior everyone thinks I am. My brows furrow, and my face turns into a scowl.

They didn't even read anything I said. I don't want to be popular like Ado, nor do I even think it possible. I merely wish to surpass her in terms of my singing, that's all. I don't care how popular she is, not like she deserves it anyway. Sometimes I feel like just blocking these thoughts out, but we all know it's not the same. I hate you all and I'll forever stay that way.

Of course I don't upload content, my voice is horrible. What use would there be in making any covers? Fools...

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

I'm working on myself, isn't that what IT told me I should do? Isn't that how I stop being an incel? Isn't that what will make me attractive? But yet! I'm mocked when I do try and put in effort towards something. These people think of us as subhuman, there is no denying it. No matter what we do, they'll find us pathetic.

What idiots.

That's brutal, but there's nothing you can do about it. It's best to ignore them.
How can I ignore such mockery? I hate their gas lighting, I hate their hypocrisy, I hate everything that they say. Accursed two-tongued pieces of trash.

How can I ignore such mockery? I hate their gas lighting, I hate their hypocrisy, I hate everything that they say. Accursed two-tongued pieces of trash.
It's because there's nothing you can do about it, you can't shout back or punch them since they're doing this on a digital landscape.

They are pussies who use the Internet to bully guys like us who are looked down upon simply due to our lack of sexual success with foids.

It's best to continue coping with our copes, it's not like we can execute them cartel style or anything.

they tell incels to get interests and passions, then bitch at them for trying

it's quite rude of them to belittle you for singing, and honestly your rivalry/oneitis with ado is quite tame and charming when you compare it to foid pop singers and their constant catfights

That's a good point actually.
'look at that awful inkwell feeling competitive about ado, what a bad personality!'

'ignore that the foid singer I like fucked up another foid's career by lying about her to the press'

It's because there's nothing you can do about it, you can't shout back or punch them since they're doing this on a digital landscape.

They are pussies who use the Internet to bully guys like us who are looked down upon simply due to our lack of sexual success with foids.

It's best to continue coping with our copes, it's not like we can execute them cartel style or anything.
Still, it stings. I will forever hate them all.

they tell incels to get interests and passions, then bitch at them for trying
How irritating. What do they even want me to do?

I would sprint barefoot across thousands of lit charcoal just to have the opportunity to punch Ado in the face and spit at her.

is quite tame and charming when you compare it to foid pop singers and their constant catfights
Isn't that just foids in general? Also, I don't know what you mean by 'charming'.

'look at that awful inkwell feeling competitive about ado, what a bad personality!'

'ignore that the foid singer I like fucked up another foid's career by lying about her to the press'
They're delusional, nothing can save them.

They're delusional, nothing can save them.
exactly

even jesus christ couldn't save those disgusting IT whores, even if he became a feminist and wanted to whiteknight for them

once the west becomes a matriarchy as a result of feminism, i will be there to watch every matriarchal society fall into total economic collapse and a famine that will kill every disgusting foid who has ever supported feminism. Only then i will be happy

Don't go there anymore.
It’s lifefuel to see myself on IT. I lost count how many times I’ve been there. They even mention how insane my post count is for my join date in IT comments. That’s how you know you are based. I don’t give a fuck what they think about me. To see them seethe and rage about me is hilarious

It’s lifefuel to see myself on IT. I lost count how many times I’ve been there. They even mention how insane my post count is for my join date in IT comments. That’s how you know you are based. I don’t give a fuck what they think about me. To see them seethe and rage about me is hilarious
Meanwhile I'm never featured there

Meanwhile I'm never featured there
You usually gotta either post a thread they will find highly controversial (none of my threads made the cut to them, or they never noticed), OR leave a based af reply to a thread they will find controversial (how I ended up there every single time)

You usually gotta either post a thread they will find highly controversial (none of my threads made the cut to them, or they never noticed), OR leave a based af reply to a thread they will find controversial (how I ended up there every single time)
I can't be bothered

Every time i've appeared on IT, they mention my post count with join date too

based

if you win at postmaxxing, you win at life

I did get an IT feature recently I think, the comments were funny af they were all raging and going crazy:

I think you got a co-feature there too!

This is what having no friends, no job and lots of free time does to a .is user
Brutal. I never could sewermaxx much because it just takes too long and gets boring. Very little of my posts are sewers

I did get an IT feature recently I think, the comments were funny af they were all raging and going crazy:

I think you got a co-feature there too!

Yep. I saw that. They were talking about how insane your post count to join date is, and then one of them noticed mine was even crazier and they were blown away!

Brutal. I never could sewermaxx much because it just takes too long and gets boring. Very little of my posts are sewers
Tbf, i only began sewersmaxxing at around 6,000-something posts
So i have at max between 4,000 and 4,500 sewers posts

Yep. I saw that. They were talking about how insane your post count to join date is, and then one of them noticed mine was even crazier and they were blown away!
lmao

also tons of comments about them losing faith in humanity

I have made their pERsonalities worse, epic

Tbf, i only began sewersmaxxing at around 6,000-something posts
So i have at max between 4,000 and 4,500 sewers posts
Yep. I didn’t really start sewermaxxing much till 10k, and probably have only around 1-2k sewers posts

Why do you care what IT thinks? Fuck them, their opinions don't amount to anything.

Why do you care what IT thinks? Fuck them, their opinions don't amount to anything.
Yep, this. Also, it feels good to piss them off. Lifefuel, actually. Besides, we mog IT. They have live 10x the members we do, yet so much less activity

It's still absolute ragefuel because everything I do just feels so hopeless. Nobody respects me for anything I do, and I'm instead just mocked meanwhile people like Ado never practice and just get to hide behind their anime persona and get millions of people calling them hard-working and talented.

Where's my recognition for my hard work? I work every day, and people in that comment section are calling me a liar, and that I can't possibly work hard. They say stuff like this and then wonder why we never prefer the company of other incels on the forum. Not once in my life did I ever receive a compliment for my effort until I started posting on incels.is.

Not once did in my life did I ever have someone tell me that they're looking forward to see me improve in the future until I started posting on incels.is.

Not once in my life did I ever have anyone unconditionally give me a gift to encourage me, even if it was small, until I started posting on incels.is.

This site has been far more supportive and meaningful to me than any of the cucks on IT have ever been.

Who gives a fuck what those future single mothers and cat ladies say?

When they are judged in the afterlife they shall be sentenced to hell forever

IT loves to tell us that we need to work on ourselves all the time. That we're undesirable because we don't try at anything and just give up. They call us defeatists, and tell us that's the reason no girl wants us.

Yet, when we try to work on ourselves, we're mocked for it?

I just saw this now, and it's currently two in the morning. When I scrolled through the comments, I at first felt down, but as I scrolled further, I felt that sadness transform into anger slowly. I became enraged at what they were saying about me.

I feel so angry right now, and I have so much drive to do something. So now I'm just softly singing to myself as to not disturb anyone asleep in my house, and to practice since I have the drive to. But the singing isn't enough, I keep finding myself staring at my desk as I'm singing, and my face gets more and more angry knowing how inferior everyone thinks I am. My brows furrow, and my face turns into a scowl.

They didn't even read anything I said. I don't want to be popular like Ado, nor do I even think it possible. I merely wish to surpass her in terms of my singing, that's all. I don't care how popular she is, not like she deserves it anyway. Sometimes I feel like just blocking these thoughts out, but we all know it's not the same. I hate you all and I'll forever stay that way.

Of course I don't upload content, my voice is horrible. What use would there be in making any covers? Fools...

Have you seen how this mother#$#@ look like irl

Have you seen how this mother#$#@ look like irl
They bigger loser then most users here
They let us live rent free in there heads

They are such failure in life that they can't even bully in real life they do it online so they can be safe behind there screen they are known as bullying and hate gourp by f$&# redditers