Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It looks like my country is going to have high inflation soon

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So, my salary that is the equivalent of $300 a month will soon be less and less. There have been some signs pointing towards a future inflation, like potatoes doubling in price recently (funny example, but it still affects people). Many analysts are predicting inflation.

Had a talk with my parents and told them we should eat more frugally. We all agreed. This shit sucks to be honest, I'm already working just to pay the bills for fuck's sake.

its over for inflationcels

Spread the Gospel of marx, comrade.

Are Jews hoarding the food and creating artificial scarcity in their supermarkets?

Life attacks from all sides

you can cut down on expenses like growin your own potatoes in a bucket. ive done it and had to give away potatoes

the world will see a reccesion soon. here in america we lost a lot of crops bc of floodin. even the soybeans the farmers were holdin bc china was bein a cunt about trade were lost to the water. food prices will explode late 2019. pork is increasin too bc china sent some infected hogs and we had to kill 100,000s of them so it wouldnt spread.

if your lurkin readin this, start growin some food and store it. if you have your own property get some rabbits for meat and potatoes.

I know that feel man. For the past 2 years our economy is also shit. Min. wage is 330 usd.

I hope you aint from iran or venezuela because its over for these countries