Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT landwhale tries to cuck me

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10abk4c/yeah_it_has_nothing_to_do_with_what_we_think/j43n7nr/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

A landwhale is trying to cuck me and she thinks, it hurts me that she would „preffer a woman over me“, oh my heart hurts sooo much, why did you do this to me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You think i care about you trying to be lesbian, even tough you are not, you just think it makes you interesting, but it doesen’t, because you are not beautiful and that’s why nobody cares about what you do. Please be a lesbian, please be as far away from me as possible, because i am repulsed by you.

just to remind you IT "Foids“ again, when we rave about having sex with women, WE DONT MEAN YOU! We mean pretty women.
No pretty woman would waste her time with stalking incels, they have better things to do in life, such as going on dates with Chad and enjoying the validation on social media, unlike you who rot on Reddit and literally stalk incels 24/7.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is what the average IT foid looks like:

IMG_6331.jpeg

Last edited:
@Man needs to lose weight:horror::horror::horror: