Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It just does not get better

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I thought minimizing my activity here and throwing myself all out into the social life and high school and attending extracurricular activities would help. Boy I was wrong. I admit, my social skills are much better but high school itself is one big competition, both foids and men. In this time window, I got rejected by two foids, a cute loli foid @Napoleon de Geso would like and one whore whom I wanted to fuck and nothing else. So now, I have made a full circle, without any fucking progress. I do not see how my absence helped me, to be honest.

lolis of noculture deserve special place in hell

I thought minimizing my activity here and throwing myself all out into the social life and high school and attending extracurricular activities would help. Boy I was wrong. I admit, my social skills are much better but high school itself is one big competition, both foids and men. In this time window, I got rejected by two foids, a cute loli foid @Napoleon de Geso would like and one whore whom I wanted to fuck and nothing else. So now, I have made a full circle, without any fucking progress. I do not see how my absence helped me, to be honest.
Your absence has brought dishonor. It's condescending that you assumed your return would be welcome.

It only gets worse

It only gets worse
True, but as you reach your late 20's to early 30's you mellow out and accept it, but you have to go through years of Serious anguish throughout your teens and 20's first and boy wasn't that painful. My advice to everyone who is relatively young, find some copes to indulge in, and do LOTS of fapping too, none of this no fap/no nut BS, that helps with your sexual drive as well.

To that I say good luck to all of you young people out there, you're so going to need it.

There is no exit. Torment Pajarra

things never get better for incels, lol at anyone who falls for that bluepilled shit normies say

You're short and ugly. You don't pass the looks threshold. Social skills mean fuck all for you.

True, but as you reach your late 20's to early 30's you mellow out and accept it, but you have to go through years of Serious anguish throughout your teens and 20's first and boy wasn't that painful. My advice to everyone who is relatively young, find some copes to indulge in, and do LOTS of fapping too, none of this no fap/no nut BS, that helps with your sexual drive as well.

To that I say good luck to all of you young people out there, you're so going to need it.
Thanks

Welcome back into the fold, soldier.

sounds brutal ngl. being ugly is a curse

It doesn't get better than this, confirmed.