Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT James Bond brags about 'infiltrating' the forum

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★

Damn, how did he succeed in pulling it off? Can you imagine the thrilling covert operation he had to undertake for that infiltration mission? Open the website, type in "Yes I'm an incel" in the application form, repeat some memes, then deliver a gloating mustache twirling speech about how he infiltrated an online forum before getting banned.

How could we have been so stupid? Now imagine what a fed could do! They could.....never have to infiltrate anything at all because they can just view any post or monitor any user they want without signing up to begin with, not to mention being able to just hack the whole thing and get admin access, which everyone knows but couldn't care less about.

I feel very stupid next to this guy, don't you?

Even if they make accounts the second they step out of line they get banned :feelshaha::feelshaha: they have to play by our rules, they are basically our dogs when they are in our house :feelzez:

Is he dumb? You don’t even need go have an account here to see what we post. Such a dumb faggot kek

This dude created an account to "infiltrate" the forum and first thing he did was a post about how he's not an incel?

I knew IT is fucked up, but this is just supreme ultimate unattainable level of retardation imaginable

That's clever

wow it's not like you can just sign up and go "tfw no gf, I am ugly and a truecel" and get an account approved.

great job mr bond.

you won't fool fatlink twice :feelzez:

They “infiltrate” a website you can look at for free, all in order to be forced to shill our ideology in order to be accepted before announcing it and being purged. Sounds like IT has a masochistic fetish