Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It isn't stated often and plainly enough that most people are simply the sum of their parents. (truth)

LPFlacko

LPFlacko

Greycel
If your father or mother had nw0 hairline and never experienced balding, 95% chance you would have a nw0 hairline with no balding. If your mother and father had great eye areas, 99% chance you would have a great eye area. They had conventionally attractive, wide lower thirds, you would have an amazing lower third. Most people are average so they don't get amazing features. Maybe a 7/10 feature at the most. Your skull shape, genetics. You inherit one or the other. Lazy eye, inherited. It's not that people have a bad or good feature so much as they simply have the feature that they were given by one or the other.
Read it and weep boys.

Bruh all of my male relatives are balding :feelsrope:

You mean most of the time your combination of physical traits are passed down by your parents? :feelsjuice:

You mean most of the time your combination of physical traits are passed down by your parents? :feelsjuice:
we should also weep about water being wet

Take the recombination pill buddy boyo

My eye area is Finnic.

my parents are both gross poor stockky fat ginger white trash :((((((((((

If your father or mother had nw0 hairline and never experienced balding, 95% chance you would have a nw0 hairline with no balding. If your mother and father had great eye areas, 99% chance you would have a great eye area. They had conventionally attractive, wide lower thirds, you would have an amazing lower third. Most people are average so they don't get amazing features. Maybe a 7/10 feature at the most. Your skull shape, genetics. You inherit one or the other. Lazy eye, inherited. It's not that people have a bad or good feature so much as they simply have the feature that they were given by one or the other.
Read it and weep boys.

My father went into his 60's with a full head of hair... He was the sole exception in his family, both of his brothers were bald, his father bald, maternal uncle (my gran's twin brother) also bald. From my mother's side literally every man is bald.

I am really, really afraid of going bald.

you can JBW max . do it while ur young and healthy

Plus your sex drive typically diminishes with age, travel while you have the energy.

Read it and weep boys.
No shit Sherlock

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.