Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It is spider mating season

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I have very bad arachnophobia and I keep seeing these Chad spiders running around the house. Who do those spiders think they are? They aren't entitled to sex.

Didn't know spiders were a thing in Ireland.

Fox Coaster - YouTube

My youtube profile.:lul:

Mogged by spiders? It's over for spidercels.

Sometimes I hear cats having sex during the night and it angers me because I get even mogged by cats who are dumb fucking animals

Sometimes I hear cats having sex during the night and it angers me because I get even mogged by cats who are dumb fucking animals

they've incredible memories though. I remember of accidentally hurting one once, he's still avoiding me whenever I walk past by.

they've incredible memories though. I remember of hurting one once, he's still avoiding me whenever I walk past by.
I like to pet cats when I see them

I used to hunt spiders as a child.
I'd trap them inside hermetic glasse'd jars with semi-automatic pressured wireframe'd tampions, then categorized each by particular distinct characteristics.

I used to hunt spiders as a child.
I'd trap them inside hermetic glasse'd jars with semi-automatic pressured wireframe'd tampions, then categorized each by particular distinct characteristics.
I still ended up arachnophobic :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I have very bad arachnophobia and I keep seeing these Chad spiders running around the house. Who do those spiders think they are? They aren't entitled to sex.
No Spider penises and big insect balls for your face

I haven't seen a spider in my house in like 2 years (and it's always tiny) ..where do you live?

brutal spiderpill :society:

Bugs are mogging us right now :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back