Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is so sad what happend to society

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
How everything went to shit after feminism. How everything went even more downhill after online dating.

Society got rid of some old rules which worked pretty well and were good for men and women (their roles in society). Things were better for men.

Look what we have now. Tons of lonely men, tons of men opting out (a lot of wasted potential) and women being sluts and fucking tons of guys and having less to no babys and high divorce rates. And a culture that does not forbid degenerate behaviour e.g. stupid foid shit like being cumdumpster-hoe.

So many cancerous consequences, so much destruction.

Very sad tbh.

Society will colapse in the next 100-150 years, especially USA

The tophats won, sadly.

I wouldn't know.

The world is a fucking joke. People wearing masks everywhere, bowing down to criminal niggers and simping women who hate them.

women being sluts and fucking tons of guys
women sharing the top 5 % of guys

They are not fucking "tons of guys", they are lusting for the same small minority of top-quality men, who have more sex than ever while most men have very little or none at all.

Its sad indeed. What's sadder is that more guys are not waking up to this shit.

There are no chances to return to those old times unluckily

There are a lot more that are somewhat aware of the situation but don’t really want to effect the current status quo.

Correct. Things have changed forever. There’s no going back.
Incorrect. All your social constructs stand on rotten legs.
A single enviromental/econimic/geopolitic crisis
and it will all topple down like a house of cards.

Way too many sheep out there. Woke corporations control funding. People lose jobs from it. Get smeared by the media. Elections are rigged. It’s too far gone now.

Society will colapse in the next 100-150 years, especially USA
That is a very optimistic estimation. It will be no more than 10 years from now when shit starts to truly hit the fan for modern industrial society.

Its all cyclical. Things will gradually decay for many decades, then there will come a change at some point and the Men in charge wont let things get this bad again for couple hundred years because they could document womens nature and the blackpill.

We were just unlucky

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

The world is a fucking joke. People wearing masks everywhere, bowing down to criminal niggers and simping women who hate them.
Tenor

Glad I'll be exiting it

yes very sad indeed. no lolis for me :feelsbadman:

Society is doomed to fail.. I just wonder how much longer it will last

How everything went to shit after feminism. How everything went even more downhill after online dating.

Society got rid of some old rules which worked pretty well and were good for men and women (their roles in society). Things were better for men.

Look what we have now. Tons of lonely men, tons of men opting out (a lot of wasted potential) and women being sluts and fucking tons of guys and having less to no babys and high divorce rates. And a culture that does not forbid degenerate behaviour e.g. stupid foid shit like being cumdumpster-hoe.

So many cancerous consequences, so much destruction.

Very sad tbh.
Based post, agreed,I hope the society collapses immediately, I’m one of the men who opted out of society and I believe I had so much potential
High iq man so much this
There are no chances to return to those old times unluckily
There is, it’s inevitable that the world will collapse and we will get back to our i old ways never to come back to this hell

I hope the first country to collapse is the USofA cause ((they)) import their shit abroad a d it's insane.

People in countries where black people are not even 0.1% had to go through this stupid criminal georgie stuff and fuxking richcity ppl had to make a protest LMAO

Best thing right now is to ignore society and be egoistic af :feelsYall: