Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is over in Tinder for me because of the driver licence pill

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Seriously, I am not even joking. This is ridiculous. Females there have a photo within their car. What is up with all the people making photos within their car? Making videos in their car? They do this only to embarrass men who do not have a driver licence. On top of that, I look like garbage in that photo.
It is so over. Where is my superior Aryan genetic? I am truly a disgrace to my own race.

Where is my superior Aryan genetic?
LastGerman

Brutal. Take the driver's license pill.

chad doesn't need a drivers license because foids will come to his place and pick him up and fuck

because foids will come to his place and pick him up and fuck

Sounds cucked.

By the way. I added the title Übermensch and I also added my height and heritage to the bio. If this do not work, it is over.

Last edited:
What is up with all the people making photos within their car? Making videos in their car? They do this only to embarrass men who do not have a driver licence.
They just wanna flex on nodriverlicensecels like us ngl.

Why are you on incels if you can get tinder matches?

Why are you on incels if you can get tinder matches?

I do not know if I can get any matches. It is my first time. I want to try it at least once.

AHH! i just cannot stand it. It is too infuriating. I really become mad. Again another female, sitting in her car. She is only 19 years old. Also, all those female tend to live their life. They have been around the world, going to parties with their friends. How do you compete man? It is not possible. I really have to beat up a female in the upcoming time and I am not even joking here.

Last edited:
Well I have a license but not a car yet since my family is tight on money

Well I have a license but not a car yet since my family is tight on money

Every fucking dumb female has a driver licence and a car. It is truly over. Females are actually the ubermensch, not me... They beat me in every possible way. I cannot comprehend it. It is too much. I need to inject testosterone and estrogen blocker.

Every fucking dumb female has a driver licence and a car. It is truly over. Females are actually the ubermensch, not me... They beat me in every possible way. I cannot comprehend it. It is too much. I need to inject testosterone and estrogen blocker.
What else do they mog you in?

What else do they mog you in?

In every way possible. They have been all around the world, a great social circle, plenty of different activities, most of them have a higher status (instagram and so on), they have been on several parties, they are all outgoing, they have a decent career or a way to go due to university or an apprenticeship. - while I on the other hand work in warehouse logistics with no other perspectives lifting/arrange heavy packages and using some constructions. I get only a bit over the minimum salary, although they did not pay. I worked for free for almost a month now. Beside of that I am hitting the gym as hard as I can to compensate of course. That is about it. It is truly pathetic.

In every way possible. They have been all around the world, a great social circle, plenty of different activities, most of them have a higher status (instagram and so on), they have been on several parties, they are all outgoing, they have a decent career or a way to go due to university or an apprenticeship. - while I on the other hand work in warehouse logistics with no other perspectives lifting/arrange heavy packages and using some constructions. I get only a bit over the minimum salary, although they did not pay. I worked for free for almost a month now. Beside of that I am hitting the gym as hard as I can to compensate of course. That is about it. It is truly pathetic.
It was rigged at the beginning tbh. Most females lead better lives than males. I know its depressing to think about.

It was rigged at the beginning tbh.

They are actually the ubermensch and not me. I am nothing but a cuck compared to them.

Most females lead better lives than males. I know its depressing to think about.

It is truly infuriating. I cannot stand nor comprehend this embarrassment. I cannot call myself even a man at this point.

They are actually the ubermensch and not me. I am nothing but a cuck compared to them.

It is truly infuriating. I cannot stand nor comprehend this embarrassment. I cannot call myself even a man at this point.
exactly why I dont use social media at all. Seeing foids enjoy themselves is the worst

Where do you live that all the females on tinder all have their licenses and cars? US?

exactly why I dont use social media at all. Seeing foids enjoy themselves is the worst

I am completely questioning myself. I did this even years ago, but now I did it with more knowledge. My whole existence is utterly pointless. Being not a part of this society is actually bad. I feel constantly bad. I did not feel any pleasure from anything anymore. I am just there. Years of unemployment, now I finally have a job to get myself a driver licence. The problem is, they did not even pay me.
It is too late anyway, soonish I will be 25, working in a job without any opportunities to reach a higher rank.
Where do you live that all the females on tinder all have their licenses and cars? US?

Germany.

Even if you were castrated chemically and had your balls chopped off, you’d still probably long for a foid.

I hope you are kidding. "Being around the world" means nothing because they don't know what they are doing there. They are only superficial cunts that travel to take pictures and post on Facebook. They don't know shit about the history and anthropology of these places. It's all a farce.
Their "friends" are shallow retards just like them. They all like each other on social media and self-aggregate the idiocy and meaninglessness only.
University is a fraud. If you want money go for the trades.

I have done all of that shit you are talking about (minus the friends) and I can tell you it is not worth it. It is all shallow.

I made a carpill post a few months ago. You need a car with at least 400 horsepower that can go 0-60 in under 4.5 seconds otherwise women wont even look at you

Seriously, I am not even joking. This is ridiculous. Females there have a photo within their car. What is up with all the people making photos within their car? Making videos in their car? They do this only to embarrass men who do not have a driver licence. On top of that, I look like garbage in that photo.
It is so over. Where is my superior Aryan genetic? I am truly a disgrace to my own race.
I just barely road but are you a uber driver?
Because is that's the case i telling you,is nice.I wanted to do that also but can't even get a car in my fucking country.Also they are too expensive here and is just so stupid.I hate my country.
I don't even have a license and never learnt to drive.I'm 23 LOL.
About tinder,good luck.
I wish i could find a job to earn money and pay things i want.But i can't.So funny uh?
I even trought about trying a casual sex website,but if i don't work i can't even have a credit card FUCK!!!!!! so i can't even try that.
I don't have ilusions,but i can't even try that,is so fucking annoying.

I can't find a job
I can't have credit card
I can't have some economic independe
I can't live alone and have some silence or peace
I can't test a dating site,not even the damn chat because i'm not a "VIP" member.All excuses just to pay.Is not too much but i don't have the damn resources.
I can't buy a car because the minimal cost is around 200K ARS $$$ fuck dammit!!!!
I hate my life now and my damn country!!!!
OP,if you are an uber driver,at least you can take some breaks and be your own boss.That's something.Greetings pal.

Getting the licence is the easy part. Buying a car and paying for insurance, gas repairs etc. is what is really annoying.

Getting the licence is the easy part. Buying a car and paying for insurance, gas repairs etc. is what is really annoying.
In third world countries (US included) yes. Eurocucks have ridiculously high standards for driving exams. It is probably easier to become a Swedish citizen than to get a driving license there.

Just another thing high on the checklist after physcial traits for foids. I'm 41 and don't have a licence. Even men look down on me but i live in a big city of 310'000 where having a car is a headache and public transport is quicker.

Sounds cucked.

By the way. I added the title Übermensch and I also added my height and heritage to the bio. If this do not work, it is over.
If it doesn't work don't delete tinder, instead change your pics to the ones of miro cech maybe they will start to match then.

1)Just go to a BMW merchant.
2)Ask for a test drive of a BMW, take a photo with you next to it.
3)???
4)Profit???

You dont need license to drive a car bro

I don't even have a license and never learnt to drive.I'm 23 LOL.
About tinder,good luck.
I wish i could find a job to earn money and pay things i want.But i can't.So funny uh?
I even trought about trying a casual sex website,but if i don't work i can't even have a credit card FUCK!!!!!! so i can't even try that.
I don't have ilusions,but i can't even try that,is so fucking annoying.

I can't find a job
I can't have credit card
I can't have some economic independe
I can't live alone and have some silence or peace
I can't test a dating site,not even the damn chat because i'm not a "VIP" member.All excuses just to pay.Is not too much but i don't have the damn resources.
I can't buy a car because the minimal cost is around 200K ARS $$$ fuck dammit!!!!
I hate my life now and my damn country!!!!

It is a vicious circle.

Rather have licence to kill than driver's licence

No money to do it. They did not even give me my salary for my work yet.

Eurocucks have ridiculously high standards for driving exams.

And yet so many female are allowed to drive, while I have to watch.
Rather have licence to kill than driver's licence

I rather want that driver licence.
If it doesn't work don't delete tinder, instead change your pics to the ones of miro cech maybe they will start to match then.

it’s beyond over

Indeed. I have not got any matches.