Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story it is insane how lookism is permeated into our world

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
You see, this is one of the things that start to happen to you once you swallow the blackpill.

So, there's this japanese actress that I kinda liked and I'm not gonna lie, she's very pretty. I'd say she's probably the prettiest one in the local industry right now. Recently I just came across a series of documentaries youtube is making about her and it's quite shocking tbh I mean, she's 26 rn and have been so far to a few movies and low budget soap opera. Yet, there's this huge hype with her happening right now.

In just a few months I've seen this girl on movies, tv series, documentaries, singing (she's also doing music), voice acting, modelling, multiple commercials, and now she has just debuted as a director it seems. This documentary is actually about her directing her first movie. Just, wow! There's such a huge marketing going on with this girl, and it all revolves around her looks. She's not even an actual good actress tbh.

It's crazy to think how far can you go just relying on your looks.

It's not crazy, it's natural. People just don't think about it much.

She will never love you!

I wonder how many ricecel CEOs she gave succy succy to get all that promotion out of nowhere
She will never love you!
OP needed to see this

people dont even reply to me cos of my new avi

I wonder how many ricecel CEOs she gave succy succy to get all that promotion out of nowhere

OP needed to see this
She is only a pixel

A beautiful woman who cannot make money is very stupid.

Their life is very easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back