Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT is helping me find blonde Nazi girls

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
It was recently brought to my attention that some cringe redditor posted my thread about the incels here who don’t bathe, and is sucking my cock about how “pEoPlE nEeD tO tAkE shOwErs” to get girls, even though that wasn’t the point of my thread at all

Anyways after reading the comments i found some cuck telling me about how you can find racist women online who share my Nazi ideals

20DD9105 878B 432B B8F4 B6980D60EDFD

89AA4E6C 2E95 4A7D AA9E C73FF95C7A8C

thank you IncelTear! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Nazi foids want tall good looking aryan nazis

Nazi foids want tall good looking aryan nazis
Well there’s nothing wrong with trying, at least these women are more based than your average IT cuck landwhale

Well there’s nothing wrong with trying, at least these women are more based than your average IT cuck landwhale
Giga cope

They are nothing but holes who are also chad only and contribute equally to the incel problem

a special ed classroom is less autistic than this thread
:/
It was recently brought to my attention that some cringe redditor posted my thread about the incels here who don’t bathe, and is sucking my cock about how “pEoPlE nEeD tO tAkE shOwErs” to get girls, even though that wasn’t the point of my thread at all

Anyways after reading the comments i found some cuck telling me about how you can find racist women online who share my Nazi ideals

View attachment 569228

View attachment 569232

thank you IncelTear! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
IT are losers.

Don't most women believe in eugenics against incels
All women believe in subconsciously believe in Eugenics but some actively support it like Nazi women :ahegao:

I'm working on fixing my indoor plumbing.

Then I will be loved