Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is creepy for a 20s guy to be attracted to a 18 year old

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
...because he can't relate to her because of the age difference!

We should also make it illegal for men to be sexually attracted to women because men who don't menstruate cannot relate to women who do menstruate!

The only person you should be allowed to have sex with is an identical twin brother because he's the only one you can relate to 100%!

It’s creepy for an 18 year old toilet to be attracted to us because we are still emotionally the age of 15.

We should also make it illegal for men to be sexually attracted to women because men who don't menstruate cannot relate to women who do menstruate!
Upvoted.

SOYCIETY's reaction:

Soytrio HD

"you are not allowed to date unless you listen to the same music and watched the same cartoons" t. modern soy

The only person you should be allowed to have sex with is an identical twin brother because he's the only one you can relate to 100%!
No, wtf

No, that's agecuck thinking.

As a Professor myself, I never thought there is anyone who could challenge my iq, but this post right here-

Ever heard of Leonardo dicarpo, Matthew perry, Tiesto?

idk but I'm 28 and I'm attracted to 12 year olds :feelzez:

what movies is this from?

Also, not creepy at all. The laws we have never accounted for women becoming whores at 12 yo. Foids do develop faster, but they stay a teenager throughout their lives whereas men are able to achieve wisedom.

I hate agecucks.

Men can be sexually attracted to toilets aged 12 and above and it's not a big deal. Foids have been seen having sex at the age of 12 or even before. but again soyciety will seethe and cope over it.

agecucks are fucking retarded.

No, its completely normal, regardless of what anyone says.

Heterosexuality is a sin then, I knew Satan was God.

There is a general rule in which you divide your age by 2 and add 7. That's the "minimum" age you could date. But is just a suggestion, you don't have to follow it.