Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it fucking makes my blood boil when nothing ever happens and I'm still suffering in silence

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
WHY CANT WE DO SOMETHING?

WHEN IS THE TIME WE STAND UP FOR OURSELVES??

WHY DO WE ONLY DO MENTAL MASTURBATION WITHOUT ACTION?

these are questions ive been asking myself

Because there's nothing we can do. I get it that you're pissed off I've been there myself but the world is a different place today

Because there's nothing we can do. I get it that you're pissed off I've been there myself but the world is a different place today
real men sacrifice their time and sometimes their life doing whats right for mankind no matter how little individual power they have. we are not men until we take action

real men sacrifice their time and sometimes their life doing whats right for mankind no matter how little individual power they have. we are not men until we take action
As I said the world is a different place today but feel free to do whatever it is that you want to do just don't say I didn't warn you when you get a "knock" on your door

As I said the world is a different place today but feel free to do whatever it is that you want to do just don't say I didn't warn you when you get a "knock" on your door
Im not implying to go ER. but we should all be productive towards the incel cause, rather than just rotting and accepting our fate

Im not implying to go ER. but we should all be productive towards the incel cause, rather than just rotting and accepting our fate
Okay and how are we gonna do that? Everyone outside this forum hates us and see us as domestic terrorists

Okay and how are we gonna do that? Everyone outside this forum hates us and see us as domestic terrorists
do some experiments similar to what darth_aurelius did. create an organization thats about spreading awareness to the blackpill and the downfall of civilization. change happens gradually through all of our collective efforts, not overnight through some terrorist attack

do some experiments similar to what darth_aurelius did. create an organization thats about spreading awareness to the blackpill and the downfall of civilization. change happens gradually through all of our collective efforts, not overnight through some terrorist attack
The younger generations are already aware of the blackpill. They know that looks matter but they won't say it out loud because they don't want to be labeled as incels. It's a social death sentence and they know it.

Honestly mate men know that shit's fucked up big time but they won't do anything about it because it will destroy their chances of ever getting pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back