Theory IT-foids sexually fantasize about us

S

SuccessfulShark

Officer
17d 4h 32m
Why on earth are some females so obsessed with incels? Well, I think it's pretty obvious! All females want to get raped and tortured by chad, they love criminals and are thus obsessed with them, well anyone that refuses to accept soyciety is considered by foids at the level of a criminal!

Inb4: Females only like dark triad CHADS!

Yes, but females are not logical they are emotional and dumb, when they read some of the post written on this forum (particularly the edgy ones) they don't think of some ugly loser, they can't help themselves but think about CHAD. They are so used to be treated like shit by a chads that when an incel writes on an anonymous forum they don't know the diffrence and thus get excited! What else can explain foid's obssession with incels?

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
88d 10h 37m
Just fuck IT theory

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★
21d 18h 18m

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★
9d 9h 9m
even if they were, i wouldnt, they're landwhale trannies

volcel>cuck

Eightcel

Eightcel

Samsara Traveller
★★
1d 12h 41m
Just like irl. Foid being angry for dark triad chad but in fact she want his biggus dickus.

Joey Cope Em

Joey Cope Em

Seamaxxing
★★
1d 42m
It has less to do with incels being dark triad and more to do with the vast majority of men being soft, simp cucks that are totally unaware. They can say what they want about our "toxic" attitudes but we express a level of masculinity that most men cannot/do not express. Knowing female nature is a rare trait among men so being aware enough not to get played and not to act like a soyboy bitch is attractive to foids. It does not make up for face and height though.

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
36d 1h 45m
IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
★★★★★
66d 13h 1m
Probobly yes

Too bad theyre all ugly sl00ts

S

SuccessfulShark

Officer
17d 4h 32m
It has less to do with incels being dark triad and more to do with the vast majority of men being soft, simp cucks that are totally unaware. They can say what they want about our "toxic" attitudes but we express a level of masculinity that most men cannot/do not express. Knowing female nature is a rare trait among men so being aware enough not to get played and not to act like a soyboy bitch is attractive to foids. It does not make up for face and height though.
Yeah I agree, being a men this days is almost like a crime

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★★★
37d 18h 8m
Unfortunately they’re probably all blue haird land whales

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
56d 7h 48m

FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

spic stuck in a shithole of misery
★★★★★
10d 22h 28m
It's probably both of these things.

1) They are extremely butthurt to the point we live rent free in their heads. Imagine obsessing over a niche group of virgin men saying nigger in the corner of the internet
2) They are sociopaths that enjoy gaslighting and patronizing ugly men and seeing ugly men suffer.

Izayacel

Izayacel

ACCELERATE SPECTRUM "
★★★★★
13d 7h 44m
Well explained

We aint some.fucking doormats Just because We are sexless

We Unterstand the Game is fuckes Up and there is No winning

Last edited:
ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Major
★★★
42d 8h 36m
They just hate ugly males and need to vent their frustrations because no Chad.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
67d 1h 38m
Mail me your addresses IT foids I'll rape you ngl ded SRS :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

No trannies allowed