Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT Foids prove OP's point, except 2.

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
The mods should make an IT tag that users can ignore. (Sorry for IT posting) I was surprised to see women actually admitting to being average or below average.
https://incels.is/threads/inceltear...are-average-or-below-average-in-looks.398413/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wl4ha4/fellow_girlies_the_incels_have_a_message_for_us/

Firstly, congratulations to reddit users

u/IllusiveGamerGirl
I know I'm ugly. But I really don't care. Why? Because it's never stopped me from finding a boyfriend.
See, I'm brilliant, funny, exceptional, sweet, kind, caring, and talented as hell with a bevy of fascinating hobbies and interests and a fount of interesting and sometimes useless knowledge. I have personality for -days- that is likeable and fun and friendly.
And it nails me long-term happiness with some pretty fantastic dudes. I quite like me!
I agree, she is unattractive 1/5. She struggled a little after mentioning she was ugly, but I will let her have it.

and

u/Welpmart
Bless them. I'm average and fine admitting that.
I agree with her rating of average, 3/5.

If all women were like these users, I'm not sure this website would exist.

OP made a good point, Women can't admit they are average, however this isn't as true for older women, many can admit they have average looks, but tend to cope with other things that would bring their value to average / above average, like u/IllusiveGamerGirl has demonstrated.

Here are the IT users that proved OP's point.

u/canvasshoes2
DING!!! DING!!!! DING!!!
You reminded me. In my youth I was quite the hottie. Just a normally pretty face, but a really rock star bod (wish I'd have realized that back then LOL).
I remember when I was in tech school I was dating this cute boy. He had this adorable all American name too. Like Bobby Lee Baker.
A short chubby, plain in the face, young friend of mine snapped him away from me without even breaking a sweat. She was HILARIOUS and amazingly charming, just a ball of irresistible energy, and it was easy to see why he (and a ton of other airmen) were mad for her.
These guys just can't seem to get it through their heads that looks are NOT the determining factor.
Reminds herself that she was a stacy and fails to comment on her current appearance. Says looks don't matter but can't muster the strength to call herself average.

u/Neither_Newspaper_97
A lot of men and women in my life have told me I'm beautiful. That's kind of how I know.
She couldn't resist the chance to brag about her looks, JFL at the irony when there are comments above hers claiming women in IT don't brag about their looks.

u/scrumslut
Oh damn I guess all the guys that call me hot must be delusional so I should not buy into it. I'm just an average Becky after all right lol these guys are such fucking clowns It honestly just makes me feel bad for other guys who have to even be the same gender as them
"I'm a hottie teehee" but IT users don't brag about their looks.

Comments that bring the irony:

u/strawberriipudding
And who says everyone here thinks they're hot?

u/SeaworthinessLess543
Did I miss IT women suddenly going on a rampage of calling themselves beautiful?

u/fluffykitten03
Hahaha literally, I’ve never seen a single person here claim to be beautiful

u/Penguinunhinged
I've been on here for a while and I don't remember reading about any of the women on here boasting about their looks or anything. Did I miss the memo or something?

Found this comment by the way.

u/SykoSarah

FFS, princess kitty is making money on OnlyFans. Average looks generally don't get you money there, there's too much competition.
Princess Kitty is a 2/5 tranny.

Last edited:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: put those pictures in spoiler tag please.

brb washing my eyes with drain cleaner to get rid of the sting of looking at ugly dykes.

can somebody give a tl,dr?

First one looks like mrs. Doubtfire and second is 3.5/10 horseface woman, every woman on the street mogs her.

Expecting an ugly woman to have self conscious is asking too much. When they feel ugly they put on tons of makeup and take picture with a filter and photoshop, then get compliments from braindead horny soyboys and suddenly they are sure they are 7 or 8 out of 10.

I can angle fraud 2-3 smv points and im still ugly mofo, i dont delude myself that im an average.

Guaranteed if these chicks would have had the xy chrosomes instead of xx they would be incels or at least their life would be much harder in most aspects. The fact they lack this self-awareness is just further proof of their solipsism. Also, I bet the none of them have a "good" personalities. Considering most of them have incels living rent free on their heads for years and they spend their pastime obsessing over ugly social recluse males tells everything you need to know about these losers.

Last edited:
can somebody give a tl,dr?
1. Somebody here made a thread claiming IT foids were average or below average and couldn't deal with it.
2. IT responded by making a thread where many of them said they were super good-looking, ironically proving #1. Meanwhile others said that no one amongst them was claiming to be good-looking.

This could be a dude.
I'd have to check down there to make sure that it's actually a girl, but if I find a vagina, I'd be all about it.

Last edited:
1. Somebody here made a thread claiming IT foids were average or below average and couldn't deal with it.
2. IT responded by making a thread where many of them said they were super good-looking, ironically proving #1. Meanwhile others said that no one amongst them was claiming to be good-looking.
thx buddy boyo

Hahaha literally, I’ve never seen a single person here claim to be beautiful
I've seen that many times.

Those women in the picture are way below average. Even when they give a "modest" rating they still overshoot :society:

Those women in the picture are way below average. Even when they give a "modest" rating they still overshoot :society:
These women are hideous. Not even 3/10, but 2/10. The first one seems to be fat too.